Exactly what games are 1080p or over 720p on Xbox one right now

#11StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 3:07:54 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
It is split, however, we have all 3 systems in our house. My 2 oldest sons and myself have PS4's, my youngest little chief has an X1, and my daughter has a WiiU, as she is addicted to Mario Kart. You can tell the difference when we set up family game day and we move all the systems into familyland( i lost man land after I got orders 4 years ago, so I'm stationed in another state).

However, it is never that noticeable, what is noticeable is developers for the X1 try to make the resolution to high and we get screen tearing. The youngest says he also can tell some slow down,,but he absolutely loves his X1 and we will not be joining daddy and his brothers playing the 4. I will now have to purchase another X1 at some point so we can play online together, the kids don't get to,game during the week, because of school and our high school kids(3 of them take summer courses for co-op and voluntary work for college credits) so we only get to play on the weekends.

Anyway my point is to you, TC, it doesn't matter what the resolution is as long as you enjoy the storyline, the gameplay, where your friends and family play, and things of that nature. I don't say controller, because they are all the same to me, I push buttons they move, have never had any issues with any controllers and don't understand how people do.

Just enjoy the hobby man, you live once, have a good time, don't stress crap like resolution. Sorry, long winded, but hopefully a good read for some. I don't get to see my children very often so resolution is the last thing I worry about when I get to game and hang out with them.

---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#12StarmanAnthony(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 3:09:23 AM
The reason I am so disappointed is because my first xbox one game is wolfenstein. And that is 1080p.

Then went to play ghosts and it looked the same as the 360 version...

I guess making a jump from 1080p to 720p was jarring....
---
Instagram: tonylainez2
#13Tiger_AliPosted 7/20/2014 12:33:55 AM
It will only get worse as time goes on.
---
The Wiz Kid= A yo intelligence that's what my game is!
PSN: SuperJamaican / Japanese PSN:SSJamaican3
#14DojoMaxPosted 7/20/2014 12:55:32 AM
StarmanAnthony posted...
The reason I am so disappointed is because my first xbox one game is wolfenstein. And that is 1080p.

Then went to play ghosts and it looked the same as the 360 version...

I guess making a jump from 1080p to 720p was jarring....

Higher resolution doesn't mean the graphics magically gain fidelity. If you run CS 1.5 in 1080p it still looks like cs1.5... Ghosts looks like the 360 version because its a bad port. Just like the ps4 version looks the same as the x1 version and both of those looked like slightly touched up versions of the last gen games.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#15BeefEasterPosted 7/20/2014 2:23:14 AM
people on this board are so bitter
---
I play with dolls: http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/003_zps64d8bdd3.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y153/BeefEaster/001_zps33d21332.jpg
#16Juzten76Posted 7/20/2014 2:41:03 AM(edited)
Tiger_Ali posted...
It will only get worse as time goes on.

Yes because the graphic quality of games always drops throughout a consoles life.

Lol
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#17TheGam3925Posted 7/20/2014 3:05:49 AM
BeefEaster posted...

Tell me about it. I don't know why people are getting so bent out of shape in this topic. TC was just asking a simple question.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#18chubbychaserPosted 7/20/2014 3:15:22 AM
BeefEaster posted...

Denial is rampage in this board.

Here is the resolution list for xbone and ps4.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/xbox-one/PS4_vs._Xbox_One_Native_Resolutions_and_Framerates
---
aaaHAA!! X800 XT PE
#19VoidBeyondPosted 7/20/2014 4:44:07 AM
Would you look at that, 3 known trolls one after the other.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk