Is Kinect Sports Rivals fun?

#1Swan3624Posted 7/17/2014 8:57:23 AM
I am thinking of picking up Kinect Sports Rivals. I picked up Fighter Within for just under $11 brand new, loved what I played of it, and now crave some more Kinect fun! :D

Is Kinect Sports Rivals pretty fun? I heard American Soccer/Everywhere Else Football/Fußball/футбол was not so great, but after my enjoyment of Fighter Within, I really don't know if I trust the negative reactions to certain things for Kinect anymore :P

Any input? :D
#2dnmtPosted 7/17/2014 9:00:12 AM
If you loved Fighter Within then you'll probably enjoy just about anything.
#3zephirrainesPosted 7/17/2014 9:09:38 AM
dnmt posted...

You are so desperate for attention.

But for tc kinect rivals is fun if you play with friends. Alone it gets old fast. Xbox one has vsriety compared to ps4 which is old pc ports.
#4SigmaLongshotPosted 7/17/2014 9:12:55 AM
The game that gets the best giggles is the rock/wall climbing game. It's utterly hilarious with a friend.

You move your arms and legs to climb, and you grab the hand-holds by grasping. Only, that's not the best bit - you can also grab your pal by the leg, arm or buttocks and rip them off the wall, or hang onto them like you're in that TV show, "Gladiators".

Brilliant.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#5redditon4chanPosted 7/17/2014 9:13:18 AM
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...

AND THEN

Xbox one has vsriety compared to ps4 which is old pc ports.

Riiiiight.
#6zephirrainesPosted 7/17/2014 9:17:54 AM
redditon4chan posted...
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...

AND THEN

Riiiiight.

Yes i am riiiiight. Dnmt trolls all day sayin there is no point in an xbox one since titanfall an dead rising 3 are on pc now but ignores that ps4 has more pc crossover from OLD games.

Consider yourself educated.
#7phineasfoolPosted 7/17/2014 9:20:29 AM
I rented it recently and found it to be a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I plan on picking it up in the near future.
---
XBLive - phineasfool
NNID - phineasfool
#8zephirrainesPosted 7/17/2014 9:29:40 AM
phineasfool posted...
I rented it recently and found it to be a lot more fun then I thought it would be. I plan on picking it up in the near future.

Imo soccer sucked.
Wall climbing was much better than anticipated.

Shooting was good but not 100% accurate.

Tennis and bowling were solid and better than any other motion control version ive played.

Racing is by far the funnest and extremely impressive with the level of control.
#9dnmtPosted 7/17/2014 9:40:56 AM
zephirraines posted...
redditon4chan posted...
zephirraines posted...
dnmt posted...

AND THEN

Riiiiight.

Yes i am riiiiight. Dnmt trolls all day sayin there is no point in an xbox one since titanfall an dead rising 3 are on pc now but ignores that ps4 has more pc crossover from OLD games.

Consider yourself educated.

Maybe there's no point in getting a PS4, either. Blew your mind, did I?
#10boolzeroPosted 7/17/2014 9:46:28 AM
It's decent enough and some games are definitely better than others with Wall Climbing, Bowling and perhaps a Wave Racing being near the top, with the Tennis and Soccer being very mixed, while Shooting just is not that fun. The problem with the game is that there just isn't a lot of variety to it like previous entries. You only have six sports which is odd since they could have brought back some of the other games to fill in the very noticeable gap of content.
---
Death is a dish best served with gravy...