Well... PSN is down. Time to go buy a BroBox One :/

#1BlackFeathersPosted 7/17/2014 10:56:15 AM
Us PS4 players get Destiny 5 days before Xbox players because Sony needs 5 days to get PSN stable enough to match Live I guess... :/
---
You said - POS =/= Piece of S***... Ok since you like to assume what abbreviations mean, KMAYSSOAB. Is that a violation? >:)
A Mod/Admin replied - Yup.
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 7/17/2014 10:57:46 AM
Yes!!! HAHA!!! Thats one for xbox!! GO TEAM
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3IceHuskyPosted 7/17/2014 10:57:59 AM
This is a lot coming from you since you are a pretty ardent defender of the PS4 over on the PS4 boards. *rolls eyes*
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#4BlackFeathers(Topic Creator)Posted 7/17/2014 10:59:53 AM(edited)
IceHusky posted...
This is a lot coming from you since you are a pretty ardent defender of the PS4 over on the PS4 boards. *rolls eyes*

I only speak the truth. I don't know why you thought any less of me. :/

EDIT: +1 Team Microsoft indeed! :(
---
You said - POS =/= Piece of S***... Ok since you like to assume what abbreviations mean, KMAYSSOAB. Is that a violation? >:)
A Mod/Admin replied - Yup.
#5uniquebadgerPosted 7/17/2014 10:59:48 AM
If you are the type of person who goes out and buys another console just because the network for your console of choice is down for a day or two then i seriously question if you make good choices in life.
#6_Doomguy_Posted 7/17/2014 11:04:05 AM
When isn't PSN down?
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#7AzaneAzerPosted 7/17/2014 11:05:06 AM
Im just glad that Xbox Live had no problem handling Titanfall's release.
#8zephirrainesPosted 7/17/2014 11:06:14 AM
uniquebadger posted...
If you are the type of person who goes out and buys another console just because the network for your console of choice is down for a day or two then i seriously question if you make good choices in life.

Better then buying one for slighlty superior multiplats that you cant even notice unless digital foundry points out the difference.
#9cheezedadadaPosted 7/17/2014 11:07:11 AM
Xbox is still be labeled as that "FPS machine" and "BroBox" or whatever else, but most of the upcoming exclusive games aren't really like that. Between Sunset Overdrive, Scalebound, Ori, Quantum Break, Phantom Dust, D4, etc etc, most of them aren't "bro"-ish at all.

My good friend at work considers himself a "bro gamer" and plays Madden, COD etc and only knows about Sunset Overdrive because I talk about it all the time.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#10f0rgePosted 7/17/2014 11:07:42 AM
I managed to get it to download fairly easily on my PS3.

Don't have a PS4, will be interesting to compare the graphics from PS3 to X1