Microsoft is closing the entire Xbox TV Division.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft is closing the entire Xbox TV Division.
2 years ago#1
http://kotaku.com/its-games-games-games-as-microsoft-plans-to-shut-xbox-1606726469

Backpedalling into space!
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
2 years ago#2
Gamers piss me off. This is why we cant have nice things. All the crying about how they only want games well F** you all I want games and tv and media and any other type of entertainment in one box.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#4
Halo TV and Halo Knightfall still on track, so I'm happy.

Also TC LEARN TO SEARCH and READ!!!!!!!
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#5
Holy ****. Everything is getting posted several times today. We had, what, 8 threads about Nokia employees? 3 so far for this? I don't want to be that guy who says "Search!", but at least read the first 5-10 threads to see if the topic exists? I mean do what you want, but the same stuff is getting discussed over and over today in multiple threads.
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
2 years ago#6
Renraku_San posted...
Board User Level 35: Idol

They should rename this to "Virgin".

Oh come on, like you don't have 5 minutes a day to hop on here and talk some games.
whythefat "DDR, I notice your karma is 567. That 5+6+7= 18. 18 plus your IQ is 19. There were 19 hijackers on 911. You are a terrorist."
2 years ago#7
cheezedadada posted...
Holy ****. Everything is getting posted several times today. We had, what, 8 threads about Nokia employees? 3 so far for this? I don't want to be that guy who says "Search!", but at least read the first 5-10 threads to see if the topic exists? I mean do what you want, but the same stuff is getting discussed over and over today in multiple threads.

But my thread is best thread...
2 years ago#8
No documentary on Atari ET? Damnit!
2 years ago#9
RahzarX posted...
cheezedadada posted...

But my thread is best thread...

I have no argument in return, so carry on!
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
2 years ago#10
I love when people say that. 'ur a virgin' What are we like in high school? You realize a lot of people here are like 30.
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - The Dark Tower I
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft is closing the entire Xbox TV Division.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived