Destiny is a pretty good game but...

#1CKnightPosted 7/17/2014 7:07:50 PM
far from being a Halo or CoD killer. I'm actually looking forward more to the Halo MC Collection and Advance Warfare after playing the beta.
#2Goregasm17Posted 7/17/2014 7:38:21 PM
No one will remember what Destiny is when everyone is playing Halo: CE online on consoles for the first time and Halo 2.
#3Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/17/2014 7:40:56 PM
Goregasm17 posted...
No one will remember what Destiny is when everyone is playing Halo: CE online on consoles for the first time and Halo 2.

For the first time? It's the same game they played years ago.

Graphics don't matter
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#4Tajaz2426Posted 7/17/2014 7:41:36 PM
I didn't get to play the Alpha, just started the Beta and I am really impressed. However, I am not hard to please when it comes to fictional characters in a fictional land in a plastic box.

as long as the storyline is good, I'm in. I don't get crazy over a video game, it is a hobby and there is no such thing as someone being hardcore about gaming. It is fictional and I think the storyline is going to play out pretty great.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#5TOhasNoRingPosted 7/17/2014 7:43:09 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

Graphics don't matter

Weird. I guess graphics only matter when your trying to make fun of a gaming console. It's a shame you have a nice computer, but it's only use is trolling on xbox one forums.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#6OliverValdezPosted 7/17/2014 7:44:34 PM
Game is pretty good but not that special you know. I will enjoy the heck of out of it on the one when it comes out.
---
GT olivermanuel
#7SpikeTheSpaceCowboyPosted 7/17/2014 7:44:42 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

Graphics don't matter

Halo CE was not playable online. I'm also pretty excited to play Halo 1 online, I played in a few tourneys back in the day and placed 1st and 2nd in the biggest 2, can't wait to see if I still got my skills.
---
GamerTag: MA5T3R SPIKE
"Be water my friend"
#8Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/17/2014 7:44:50 PM
TOhasNoRing posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

Graphics don't matter

Weird. I guess graphics only matter when your trying to make fun of a gaming console. It's a shame you have a nice computer, but it's only use is trolling on xbox one forums.

I'm not at my home computer.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#9Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/17/2014 7:45:43 PM
SpikeTheSpaceCowboy posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

Graphics don't matter

Halo CE was not playable online. I'm also pretty excited to play Halo 1 online, I played in a few tourneys back in the day and placed 1st and 2nd in the biggest 2, can't wait to see if I still got my skills.

Halo is, well on PC anyway

When I worked for Apple, we use to play Halo on our iMacs in the office but I'm aware the console version only had local
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#10OliverValdezPosted 7/17/2014 7:48:24 PM
Actually game is sick I just miss the xbox controller, ps4 controller feels weir.
---
GT olivermanuel