Destiny is a pretty good game but...

#21pnut3844Posted 7/17/2014 7:29:33 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Goregasm17 posted...
No one will remember what Destiny is when everyone is playing Halo: CE online on consoles for the first time and Halo 2.

Xbox 360 took CE online and so did the PC version. Neither sold that well....

No, 360 did NOT take it online, it was original maps with the reach engine and gameplay. We were jerked around. After 13 years it's finally getting done right. Trust me, it will sell like ice cubes in hell.
#22Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 7/17/2014 7:34:47 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Goregasm17 posted...
No one will remember what Destiny is when everyone is playing Halo: CE online on consoles for the first time and Halo 2.

No, 360 did NOT take it online, it was original maps with the reach engine and gameplay. We were jerked around. After 13 years it's finally getting done right. Trust me, it will sell like ice cubes in hell.

so is the MCC going to have original halo maps played the original way or with the Halo 4 loadout way?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#23pnut3844Posted 7/17/2014 7:36:25 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Goregasm17 posted...

so is the MCC going to have original halo maps played the original way or with the Halo 4 loadout way?

Its the original halo engine, everything is the way it was plus the updated graphics, and online is here. So think back, to when you first played system link on halo ce. Now it's online, and it's f***ing on like donkey kong
#24Bryant187Posted 7/17/2014 7:43:33 PM
I just watched a Twitch of it and I'm on the fence now from buying it. I'll just have to give the beta a shot myself. I just hope they added some good content in the beta. I know the beta isn't the full game, but it still shows some insight.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#25SubSeenixPosted 7/17/2014 8:08:35 PM
Just the best game of this year which isn't a remaster(The Last of Us)

Probably the best shooter in a long time.
Revolution of a Genre unlike Titanfall which was just CoD with even less content.

Destiny will be amazing and you are just mad Bungie favors the PS4/Sony.