I wish Microsoft would do more with Smartglass

#1That_Damn_KidPosted 7/17/2014 8:36:52 PM
It has more potential than Kinect ever did. It's a cool feature.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#2pnut3844Posted 7/17/2014 8:38:46 PM
I'm so pissed I can't use it. I use my phone for Wi-Fi tether and you can't use smartglass on the same phone that you're tethering with. Sucks.
#3Tajaz2426Posted 7/17/2014 8:40:17 PM
What is the whole thing about smart glass? It seems interesting, is it like the PS App? I love that thing, purchase and start a download while out and about, talk to friends, leave them crazy voice messages, in the playroom draw pictures and throw them on the screen.

I've heard a few things about glass, my son has his X1, will it work good with his 5s?
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#4Shadowfxd2Posted 7/17/2014 8:41:31 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
What is the whole thing about smart glass? It seems interesting, is it like the PS App? I love that thing, purchase and start a download while out and about, talk to friends, leave them crazy voice messages, in the playroom draw pictures and throw them on the screen.

I've heard a few things about glass, my son has his X1, will it work good with his 5s?

they are essentially the same thing.
#5Tajaz2426Posted 7/17/2014 8:43:41 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...

Cool I'm gonna have to let the little zackster know about it. He can talk to his little buds from his phone too.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#6Orange_ApplesPosted 7/17/2014 8:48:41 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...

Cool I'm gonna have to let the little zackster know about it. He can talk to his little buds from his phone too.

talk to his buds? isn't that what a phone is for in the first place?
#7jackynkurttimsPosted 7/17/2014 8:56:16 PM
They need an off-tv play option. Wii U and PS4 both have it. If I could get off-tv play on a Xbox One using my phone's screen it would be awesome. Then they could make a bracket to mount a phone to the controller so it is like a mini gamepad.
---
ediotsavant posted...Set it up on my buried crt tv from the 80's era and was blown by Iron Soldier.
#8Tajaz2426Posted 7/17/2014 8:56:39 PM
Orange_Apples posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...

Sending messages to his buds online, when they are playing and what not. I know he can use the phone to talk and text, but in a game he can send a message to friends. That's what I do on my PS4, I record a message on my phone and send it to them, so I don't have to interrupt my gaming.
---
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#9That_Damn_Kid(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 2:25:42 PM
Bump
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID --- PSN: Lamburghini89/// X1, Wii U, 360, 3DS
#10sandersjr_basicPosted 7/18/2014 2:39:41 PM
Tajaz2426 posted...
Orange_Apples posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...

Sending messages to his buds online, when they are playing and what not. I know he can use the phone to talk and text, but in a game he can send a message to friends. That's what I do on my PS4, I record a message on my phone and send it to them, so I don't have to interrupt my gaming.

He cant send voice messages with it, but he can send text message from the app to player. Its also a good way for him to show friends any clips he has recorded with his Xbox One!
---
Even The Best Fall Down Sometimes