X1 controller issue:Constantly going vertical in games like Titanfall and BF4

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 controller issue:Constantly going vertical in games like Titanfall and BF4
1 year ago#1
Any idea how to fix?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#2
Stop lying, nothing is wrong with your controller. Post a video
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
(message deleted)
1 year ago#4
Any others willing to help? Instead of these two tools?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
1 year ago#5
zerooo0 posted...

If you having an issue with the controller itself, then you probably need a new one. I put lots of hours on battlefield, and my controller never had this issue.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
1 year ago#6
TOhasNoRing posted...
zerooo0 posted...

If you having an issue with the controller itself, then you probably need a new one. I put lots of hours on battlefield, and my controller never had this issue.

I was afraid of this. Had this issue on my 360 controllers, but it's worst on the X1. It's manageable though, but it's still annoying especially for a game like BF4. Makes aiming really hard on it sometimes.
---
1 year ago#7
Take better care of your controllers.
1 year ago#8
Seriously what's up with all the ass replies tonight?
---
1 year ago#9
I'd call MS and have them replace it. I find instead of finding a "quick fix" or "jury rig" solution, its best now days to just play it safe and have them replace it while still under warranty. Of course they'll make you go through the bs steps, I imagine something like "have you power cycled the machine? Updated the controller? Taken the batteries out and examined them? Entered the contra code?" You know the drill.
1 year ago#10
pnut3844 posted...
I'd call MS and have them replace it. I find instead of finding a "quick fix" or "jury rig" solution, its best now days to just play it safe and have them replace it while still under warranty. Of course they'll make you go through the bs steps, I imagine something like "have you power cycled the machine? Updated the controller? Taken the batteries out and examined them? Entered the contra code?" You know the drill.

I've done all of that stuff, how do I check and see if my console is under warranty? I'm 99% sure that I've got it, but I want to check. Also can you describe how they would replace it? Like would I have to send them my messed up controller?

Thank you for your help so far.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. X1 controller issue:Constantly going vertical in games like Titanfall and BF4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived