To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome.
1 year ago#1
I know a lot of lurkers come on here and read things. I think I've had it long enough to mention why I like it.

It has the best controller I ever had. Since the original xbox, ms focuses on a ccontroller good for shooters. Last gen this was huge, so many games people loved were shooters, or had shooter elements.

The best looking game with physics in the combat on a console is Ryse. I like the game a lot, but it is repetitive. You can watch Infamous second sin, if you're a fan of canned death animations from two gens ago, you'll love the nostalgia.

Xbox live is great. If you like to play online, I think xb1 is easily the system for it. A lot of hate on these boards for CoD, but the board has a lot of hate against the xb1 in general, by people who come on here daily to bash the xb1. So yeah, if you like online shooters like bf, cod, and you don't want a mouse and keyboard, why not use the best shooter controller?

There are a lot of negative threads so I want to make a positive one. Avoid the cult mindset of some of the people here. I get ms and Sony every gen, but will probably pass on ps this gen. I do not want to pay for live and psn. Live is better, and if you had an Xbox 360 and ps3 like I did, you already know.

So yeah, I have read enjoyed my xb1 since I got it.
1 year ago#2
They named the third Xbox the Xbox One.
1 year ago#3
I agree, the control is the best
1 year ago#4
Sorry for misspellings, I hate typing on a phone with my thumbs.
1 year ago#5
System is really good. if your friends play xbox one and your on the fence go with your friends. i like my ps4 but all i feel is better is the graphics and install times the last two things i care about in any game.
1 year ago#6
I like my Xbone but disagree about the controller. I actually think the 360 controller was better. I think the PS4 controller is a lot more comfortable this gen. The Xbox One controller's sticks are way too small now (not sure why the hell they made them smaller) and the triggers have an odd shape to them. Only thing better about the controller over the 360's is the d-pad.
1 year ago#7
Snes controller still king.
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
1 year ago#8
I guess I got used to the analog sticks. After playing Wolfenstein and sniper elite 3, I went on my 360 and saw a friend playing mw3. I had the game and popped it in.

The analog sticks felt way too big and I feel I get better control on shooters with the xb1 controller. Also, the 360 controller, is still great, it feels bulky to me now.

You are not the first to mention preferring 360 analogs. I guess to some it will always be a classic, but I really enjoy the improvements with the trigger, and IMO the analogs.
1 year ago#9
So far the Xbone has the exclusives I'm interested in, but the clincher for me isn't so much that I like the controller-- I think the 360's was perfect-- it's that the DS4 is so terrible. Granted, I only have partial use of my hands so controllers are a big selling point for me, but what race of subterranean leprechauns was the DS4 designed for? I dated a Japanese girl all through grad school, she was small but not miniature, so it's not like Sony's being insular.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
1 year ago#10
vigorm0rtis posted...
So far the Xbone has the exclusives I'm interested in, but the clincher for me isn't so much that I like the controller-- I think the 360's was perfect-- it's that the DS4 is so terrible. Granted, I only have partial use of my hands so controllers are a big selling point for me, but what race of subterranean leprechauns was the DS4 designed for? I dated a Japanese girl all through grad school, she was small but not miniature, so it's not like Sony's being insular.

I think you may be the only person I've ever seen say the DS4 straight out sucks. I personally think it's quite comfortable and it's in fact replaced my old 360 controller for gaming on PC.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived