To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome.

#11Spetsnaz420Posted 7/18/2014 2:50:44 AM
If you think it's fair people know about the overly negative tone of this board (which is true), I think people should know that you're an overly enthusiastic fanboy of xbox.

I just think they should know that you're over the top and posting about opinions. Fair is fair
---
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#12PS4alwaysPosted 7/18/2014 3:11:56 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
So far the Xbone has the exclusives I'm interested in, but the clincher for me isn't so much that I like the controller-- I think the 360's was perfect-- it's that the DS4 is so terrible. Granted, I only have partial use of my hands so controllers are a big selling point for me, but what race of subterranean leprechauns was the DS4 designed for? I dated a Japanese girl all through grad school, she was small but not miniature, so it's not like Sony's being insular.

I might agree if you said the DS3 was terrible but the DS4? Sorry that's just plain trolling or ignorance.
#13vigorm0rtisPosted 7/18/2014 3:19:23 AM
PS4always posted...

I might agree if you said the DS3 was terrible but the DS4? Sorry that's just plain trolling or ignorance.

Maybe you missed the part of my post that says I don't have full use of my hands. The bumpers and triggers are almost indistinguishable to me.

Reading comprehension FTW.
---
"'Grab the guns!' 'What about the troll?' 'Leave the troll.'"--ATHF http://i.imgur.com/D9R0iaQ.gif
#14Legend524Posted 7/18/2014 3:24:58 AM
Rome218 posted...
I know a lot of lurkers come on here and read things. I think I've had it long enough to mention why I like it.

It has the best controller I ever had. Since the original xbox, ms focuses on a ccontroller good for shooters. Last gen this was huge, so many games people loved were shooters, or had shooter elements.

The best looking game with physics in the combat on a console is Ryse. I like the game a lot, but it is repetitive. You can watch Infamous second sin, if you're a fan of canned death animations from two gens ago, you'll love the nostalgia.

Xbox live is great. If you like to play online, I think xb1 is easily the system for it. A lot of hate on these boards for CoD, but the board has a lot of hate against the xb1 in general, by people who come on here daily to bash the xb1. So yeah, if you like online shooters like bf, cod, and you don't want a mouse and keyboard, why not use the best shooter controller?

There are a lot of negative threads so I want to make a positive one. Avoid the cult mindset of some of the people here. I get ms and Sony every gen, but will probably pass on ps this gen. I do not want to pay for live and psn. Live is better, and if you had an Xbox 360 and ps3 like I did, you already know.

So yeah, I have read enjoyed my xb1 since I got it.

This is what I mean by troll baiting. Why even mention sony, if you know sony fans will come and white knight it?

Also, did anyone else read this thread in Pedro ' s voice (napoleon dynamite)?
#15dj-izzlePosted 7/18/2014 3:31:12 AM(edited)
That MCC *drools* is tempting... especially for someone like me who haven't played any halo online, and only played CE campaign, I'll likely be having a blast... What's cool though is that I have a friend that's UBER into halo.... So I'll be able to play with him....

Between the Wii U (which I'll be getting this weekend), X1 (hopefully in Nov), PS3, and 3DSXL, I'll be perfectly fine this year, and well into next year....
---
3DS FC: 1693- 1721- 4479 IGN: Daniel | Currently Playing: Pokemon Y, Sonic LW, J&D Collection, Various 3DS VC games
#16quincy2000aPosted 7/18/2014 3:40:34 AM
"To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome."

To anyone on the fence, the PS4 is even more awesome.

Better exclusives, more units sold so there's a larger player base, better resolution and fps (according to Microsoft), better hardware for your dollar, enhanced features and content on some PS4 titles, innovative controller...the list goes on.

So, if you're on the fence, do a little homework and then decide on the system that will give you the most enjoyment.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#17SxmfctPosted 7/18/2014 5:02:47 AM
NeoMonk posted...
Snes controller still king.

For 2d games I agree

For everything else though the 360 controller is king
---
sigless user logic
#18SuperVegito2487Posted 7/18/2014 5:18:35 AM
^While the duelshock 4 isnt bad, i agree with you... the DS4 just needs a bit more width, and its definitely better than the DS3 (Slippy triggers FAIL) its also a bit easier to connect the 360 controller to pc than the ps4, despite how amusing it is.

the one who said go with what your friends get isnt a bad idea, but the ps4 is winning currently... MS pr failure regarding reveal is most likely why.. it was the big chooser for me.. the fact that i own a vita also having something to say.
---
L.J.Gibbs: Rule 42:
"Never accept an apology from someone who just sucker punched you."
#19cheezedadadaPosted 7/18/2014 5:41:08 AM
Everyone I know in real life who owns an Xbox One (including me) loves it. Plenty of people with multiple consoles who spend the majority of their time on the Xbox as well.

I actually kept texting my two brothers and telling them both to buy a PS4. They ended up both making the purchase, I saw them on PSN and then within the next couple of hours they were back on Xbox. It's really not a bad system at all. It has its pros and cons just like everything else, but overall I am very happy with the purchase. Next to my PC, its the most utilized platform I own.
---
XBL- cheezedadada PSN- cheezedadadada
PC, Xbox One, PS4, etc.
#20MetroidFan9999Posted 7/18/2014 5:47:24 AM
Holy reassurance, batman.

Please stop trolling visitors too, I mean....Ryse???
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/