To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome.

#21PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/18/2014 5:52:30 AM(edited)
vigorm0rtis posted...
PS4always posted...

I might agree if you said the DS3 was terrible but the DS4? Sorry that's just plain trolling or ignorance.

Maybe you missed the part of my post that says I don't have full use of my hands. The bumpers and triggers are almost indistinguishable to me.

Reading comprehension FTW.

Well if that's the case, it's not that the DS4 is terrible. It just doesn't work for you. I've tried both the XB1 and the PS4 controllers and I prefer the DS4. Doesn't mean the XB1 controller is bad, I just prefer the feel of the DS4.

P.S. Love your sig by the way.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#22Exodus_PrimePosted 7/18/2014 5:56:28 AM
The thing about the new consoles with their new and much improved controllers is this.....

On the Xbox One side they had a near perfect controller in the 360 which is hard to beat or improve on, which I do enjoy the rumble triggers on the X1. But it doesn't surpass the 360 controller it's hard to improve on something that really didn't need improvement. The Xbox One controller is lighter than the 360 one.

On the PS4 side the DS3 was just meh on every game I played, especially Uncharted and Killzone, I believe if I had a 360 controller to play Killzone with It would of been even more of a beastly game. The DS3 had A LOT to improve on, control sticks placements,trigger placements , the overall comfort of the controller. Enter the DS4 when I first placed hands on it I forgot that the DS3 ever existed, yes it's that much of a difference.

---
---
"Trolls are the dudebros of Gamefaqs. They just don't realize it." - curtland
Xbox One-PlayStation 4-Xbox 360-PS3-Vita
#23PlayaMadeTxn05Posted 7/18/2014 5:59:40 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
The thing about the new consoles with their new and much improved controllers is this.....

On the Xbox One side they had a near perfect controller in the 360 which is hard to beat or improve on, which I do enjoy the rumble triggers on the X1. But it doesn't surpass the 360 controller it's hard to improve on something that really didn't need improvement. The Xbox One controller is lighter than the 360 one.

On the PS4 side the DS3 was just meh on every game I played, especially Uncharted and Killzone, I believe if I had a 360 controller to play Killzone with It would of been even more of a beastly game. The DS3 had A LOT to improve on, control sticks placements,trigger placements , the overall comfort of the controller. Enter the DS4 when I first placed hands on it I forgot that the DS3 ever existed, yes it's that much of a difference.

---

That's pretty much spot on.
---
http://www.youtube.com/greeneagemedia
Check me out!
#24MrSpaM111Posted 7/18/2014 6:02:43 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...

---

A sensible post! Bravo!
---
"Exactly correct TC..."
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/66274628
#25TeraPatrick2008Posted 7/18/2014 6:18:17 AM
The Xbox 1 was awesome, I enjoyed it from 2003-2007, but the Xbone sucks!

I loathe M$ since may 2013 when they tried to f... the people. I'm boycotting the Xbone.
#26Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 10:29:12 AM
I just posted how i feel. I really enjoy xbl and playing games online, and for me the new controller impresses. Overall I think the xb1 is worth it, and all my friends who bought one do. We don't sit around worrying about other consoles because we are playing the one we got.Spetsnaz420 posted...
If you think it's fair people know about the overly negative tone of this board (which is true), I think people should know that you're an overly enthusiastic fanboy of xbox.

I just think they should know that you're over the top and posting about opinions. Fair is fair

I have been excited since I got it in December. I was tired of always being on last gen systems. I think when most people get a new system and begin developing a library for it, it is exciting.
#27skermacPosted 7/18/2014 10:32:56 AM
I also agree the Xbone is a great console. Having 50% less power than the PS4 has done nothing bad to game play. Games still look and play great!
---
To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive
#28Tajaz2426Posted 7/18/2014 10:46:17 AM
skermac posted...
I also agree the Xbone is a great console. Having 50% less power than the PS4 has done nothing bad to game play. Games still look and play great!

I agree my son enjoys his games on his X1, just the same as my other 2 boys and myself enjoy our PS4's. As long as they never do parity and bring down a PS4 game to the X1 I'm ok with it.

I don't want them trying to have them close, let the consoles do as good as their hardware can handle. I don't pretend to know about programming and when we set up our command center in the family room(when I come home to see the wife and kids, we put all our TVs and game systems in the family room and do a gaming marathon, until mommabear shuts us down), I can't tell the difference that much. The screen tearing on the other hand I can tell on a few games on his X1.

I just want to know that they are using each to their best and not trying for parity, which I have heard rumors and I don't like. I pay hard earned money and went with Sony, because I heard it was more powerful and they better use that.

However, I don't get into the "my console is better than yours", aslong as your happy, so am I.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#29EllesarienPosted 7/18/2014 10:47:42 AM
God...I don't think I could even use a SNES controller anymore.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#30nableetPosted 7/18/2014 11:04:59 AM
Ryse is not the best looking game on consoles. If you want better graphics in pretty much every game you would go PC>PS4>Xbone.

There is a bigger user base for BF4 and CoD on the PS4, as more people own the games.

Getting used to the DS4 took me about two hours, after 8 years of the 360. Aiming is on the right stick so only movement and slightly different triggers to get used to.

Having used live for 8 years, I have noticed very little difference so far... The funny thing? XBL was down at the same time as PSN yesterday, but PSN had Destiny beta as an excuse....
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff