To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome.

#31Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 3:52:57 PM
nableet posted...
Ryse is not the best looking game on consoles. If you want better graphics in pretty much every game you would go PC>PS4>Xbone.

There is a bigger user base for BF4 and CoD on the PS4, as more people own the games.

Getting used to the DS4 took me about two hours, after 8 years of the 360. Aiming is on the right stick so only movement and slightly different triggers to get used to.

Having used live for 8 years, I have noticed very little difference so far... The funny thing? XBL was down at the same time as PSN yesterday, but PSN had Destiny beta as an excuse....

I said best looking graphics with physics. It does have animations for execution but it actually has rag doll physics and enemies that fall on top of another. If not Ryse, then what? Forza?

Many still say it looks better than any game on both consoles, and ps4 fans are struggling to cope with that, especially when it takes a giant crap on the flawed thinking that resolution determines how great a game looks.

Get over it.
#32nableetPosted 7/18/2014 4:24:30 PM
Rome218 posted...
nableet posted...
Ryse is not the best looking game on consoles. If you want better graphics in pretty much every game you would go PC>PS4>Xbone.

There is a bigger user base for BF4 and CoD on the PS4, as more people own the games.

Getting used to the DS4 took me about two hours, after 8 years of the 360. Aiming is on the right stick so only movement and slightly different triggers to get used to.

Having used live for 8 years, I have noticed very little difference so far... The funny thing? XBL was down at the same time as PSN yesterday, but PSN had Destiny beta as an excuse....

I said best looking graphics with physics. It does have animations for execution but it actually has rag doll physics and enemies that fall on top of another. If not Ryse, then what? Forza?

Many still say it looks better than any game on both consoles, and ps4 fans are struggling to cope with that, especially when it takes a giant crap on the flawed thinking that resolution determines how great a game looks.

Get over it.

Killzone looks better and has "physics".

Get over it?
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#33Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 1:35:40 AM
I guess we will have to agree to disagree then. =)
#34ADHDguitarPosted 7/19/2014 1:41:29 AM
Are there any good exclusives yet? I'm probably getting an Xbox when the MC Collection comes out, but it doesn't seem to have much besides multiplats which I get on PC.

Is Fortza any good? It played a demo and was kind of annoyed how much it holds your hand. (The arrows on the ground and braking for you.)
---
MSI Z87-G45 | i7-4770K | GTX 780 | G.Skill 16 GB DDR3 | Corsair 850W| Cooler Master Full Tower | Seagate 3TB Drive | LG Blu-Ray Drive |
#35Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 1:45:47 AM
Just a tip for some of the gfaqs users here. This is a great thread to wait for annoying fanboys who hate everything xb1 related.. don't argue with them, just ignore.

There aren't enough positive posts because many of you are too busy getting trolled and bumping troll threads. I don't know if it's a new thing or because I'm a sage, but you can click a username and tag them with something like "troll" so you know not to waste your time. :P

I have 3 ignored messages here, and I like that. I am not calling the guy above me a troll just because we can't agree on the best graphics on a console game. I did not ignore him, there are times you are just have to learn to disagree with each other and not take it personal. I used to argue a lot here, but what's the point when your mind is made and so is the other person's?
#36ado982LPosted 7/19/2014 1:47:35 AM
I've switched from xbox one, to another console and while I think the triggers are better, I still prefer the 360 controller. I have a PS4 now, and I really like this DS4 controller better, although I dislike the touch pad
---
PSN Online ID: TalionUltra
#37oldhbk76Posted 7/19/2014 1:51:56 AM
Better exclusives, that makes me laugh, everyone knows xbox has better exclusives always had and always will
---
gamer tag SteelWolf76: Wii U ID: steelwolf76 PSN:steelwolv76
#38nableetPosted 7/19/2014 1:53:19 AM
Rome218 posted...

I'm cool with that, I think it comes down to art styles as well. The annoying thing is killzone and Ryse both look great, but are lacking in a fair few ways.

I think most of it is subjective and the most important thing is which exclusives you prefer and where your friends go. MS have changed a lot and had they changed it sooner then I probably would have stayed on the xbox. Although I would have been sad about bloodborne..
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#39Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 1:54:47 AM
Personally, I really enjoyed Ryse. I actually enjoyed the story a lot. Some of the scenes felt so dammed realistic. One of Empire Nero 's son was played by a great actor as he stole every scene he was in. Beautiful areas, repetitive gameplay, but it has a certain charm to me for just be a gruesome sword and board game.

Dead Rising 3 is on PC so since you play pc games, I'd get it there. I do like that the xb1 has the triggers rumble, but that isn't a large deal.

I'm honestly not a fan of racing games. The free platformer, Max Curse of Brotherhood was really fun.

I mostly have multis. I have a good library going. Ryse, DR3, UFC, Watch Dogs, Wolfenstein, Sniper Elite 3, NBA 2k14, Spiderman, and Tomb Raider:DE. I'm not at my house so I don't know if I am missing anything.
#40Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 2:00:28 AM(edited)
nableet posted...
Rome218 posted...

I'm cool with that, I think it comes down to art styles as well. The annoying thing is killzone and Ryse both look great, but are lacking in a fair few ways.

I think most of it is subjective and the most important thing is which exclusives you prefer and where your friends go. MS have changed a lot and had they changed it sooner then I probably would have stayed on the xbox. Although I would have been sad about bloodborne..

Yeah, like we can both have our own opinion on what we feel is a better horror movie. What I like, others may not feel the same way. So I thought about it when I came here and figured you are absolutely entitled to your opinion, just like I would like to be able to have my own .