To anyone on the fence, the xbox 1 is awesome.

#41RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/19/2014 3:00:19 AM
8 ignored messages out of 40, so 1 in 5. This board never changes haha.
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#42BERZERKER17Posted 7/19/2014 3:35:55 AM
To anyone on the fence, the DRM is still active when you buy the console, you need a patch to actually play it offline, else it's paperweight.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
#43Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 4:09:49 AM
Yeah, you have to be online the first time to dl a quick patch.
:)
Kinda like, you have to how with a new computer to get updates. Especially on a gaming rig, you may want to update your drivers, and maybe want to activate your steam account. Ain't no thank but a bagle.. It's morning and this is what I'm having for breakfast. :)
#44Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 4:16:20 AM(edited)
If you don't have Internet access, or even a cell phone to make a mobile hot spot, do not get it yet!!!!

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Wait, if you are reading this then you probably have some form of internet.
#45Madness2012Posted 7/19/2014 5:28:05 AM
pnut3844 posted...
I agree, the control is the best

I agree also but I think the Controller is BEAST!!
#46ZemataPosted 7/19/2014 6:41:03 AM
I'm quite happy having my 360/Xone/laptop taking up the HDMI ports on my TV with my starcraft/warframe/ableton live machine behind me. I still play Dance Central on my 360 and trying to wrangle some last few achievements up before retiring back to Titanfall and awaiting MCC, Destiny, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive and all that. Even without cable there's like an unlimited amount of media I can stream from the xone when I'm relaxing or doing other things.

I personally think the xone controller is the best I've ever held and actually enjoy having in my hands. I like using it on my PC as well. The impulse triggers are neat. I also dislike dualshocks 1-3 and I think Sony is finally improving leaps and bounds with the DS4. Did't buy a PS4 because Sony's exclusives bored me all last gen.

just my 2 cents
---
http://www.flickr.com/photos/zemata/ = My Lego Things.
soundcloud.com/zemata = My music things.
#47Rome218(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 12:33:59 PM
Zemata posted...
I'm quite happy having my 360/Xone/laptop taking up the HDMI ports on my TV with my starcraft/warframe/ableton live machine behind me. I still play Dance Central on my 360 and trying to wrangle some last few achievements up before retiring back to Titanfall and awaiting MCC, Destiny, Halo 5, Sunset Overdrive and all that. Even without cable there's like an unlimited amount of media I can stream from the xone when I'm relaxing or doing other things.

I personally think the xone controller is the best I've ever held and actually enjoy having in my hands. I like using it on my PC as well. The impulse triggers are neat. I also dislike dualshocks 1-3 and I think Sony is finally improving leaps and bounds with the DS4. Did't buy a PS4 because Sony's exclusives bored me all last gen.

just my 2 cents

I agree. I played so much more ms exclusives. For Sony, I loved tlou for its story. There is an archived post there from last year of me praising it. It had no replay though, the story was really the big thing for me. I thought in the gameplay department, other games handle stealth and definitely gunplay better.