Xbox One vs Wii U sales

#21RS_YELARAKAPosted 7/18/2014 7:40:15 PM
Iemander posted...
The Wii U is a great console with many great titles you can't get anywhere else.

And many great titles you can get everywhere else except WiiU. How them 3rd party games coming along? Nintendo releases 2-3 quality first party games a year with endless droughts inbetween. The only reason to buy a WiiU is for the few mario, zelda, DK, etc games worth a crap. Its weaker, worst dual analog, laughable save space, lacks online games, lacks voice chat on majority of games, no dvr, lacks sports, lacks shooters, lacks horror, lacks mature titles, gets dummied down multiplats when it does get them, and the list goes on.

mario kart... ive already played it on 4 other systems, mario side scroller been there got bored of that, another zelda game? Mario party 25? Can we get another nintendo character in a side scroller, dont think there is enough lol.

biggest shooter coming is splatoon?? LOL
---
GT - YELARAKA (Member of RS Squad)
NNID - YELARAKA
#22HiddenRoarPosted 7/18/2014 10:38:45 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
How them 3rd party games coming along?

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/wiiu/software/index.html
#23TheGam3925Posted 7/18/2014 11:14:48 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Iemander posted...
The Wii U is a great console with many great titles you can't get anywhere else.

And many great titles you can get everywhere else except WiiU. How them 3rd party games coming along? Nintendo releases 2-3 quality first party games a year with endless droughts inbetween. The only reason to buy a WiiU is for the few mario, zelda, DK, etc games worth a crap. Its weaker, worst dual analog, laughable save space, lacks online games, lacks voice chat on majority of games, no dvr, lacks sports, lacks shooters, lacks horror, lacks mature titles, gets dummied down multiplats when it does get them, and the list goes on.

mario kart... ive already played it on 4 other systems, mario side scroller been there got bored of that, another zelda game? Mario party 25? Can we get another nintendo character in a side scroller, dont think there is enough lol.

Pshhh who wants to play yet another Mario Kart game? *Resumes playing Halo 6*
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#24Iemander(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 11:41:28 PM(edited)
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Iemander posted...

Or Xenoblade Chronicles X? Next Metroid Prime?

Let's be honest, better to have 10 amazing exclusives than 100 3rd party titles that play better on PC or PS4. Both the Xbox One and the Wii U will have to convince with exclusives and imo the Wii U is not bad at all.
---
PC: i7-3820 | GTX 780 | 16GB DDR3 ---- Laptop: Dell Precision M6700 | i7-3740QM | Quadro K3000M | 16GB DDR3
360 | PS3 | WII | DS | 3DS | Vita
#25The_DOAMPosted 7/21/2014 4:48:25 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Iemander posted...

Pshhh who wants to play yet another Mario Kart game? *Resumes playing Halo 6*

What?? Halo 6.
Halo
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo 4
Halo Wars
Halo Odst
Halo Reach
Let's not forget the remastering
Halo Anniversary
Halo Collection
Halo 5
Also Cameo appearances to sell other games like DOAs Spartan Nicole
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#26squarex8264Posted 7/21/2014 4:51:47 PM
Iemander posted...

Let's be honest, better to have 10 amazing exclusives than 100 3rd party titles that play better on PC or PS4. Both the Xbox One and the Wii U will have to convince with exclusives and imo the Wii U is not bad at all.

For Nintendo, there is no situation at all where they would prefer 10 amazing exclusives over 100 3rd party titles.

Every third party title not released on WiiU is pushing that sale on a competing platform, and each of those sales means more royalties for the parent company.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#27slyman19Posted 7/21/2014 4:55:51 PM
Wii U sales are dropping like a rock after the "meh" boost it got from MK8. The XONE will absolutely destroy it this fall or early next year.
#28chedibang1994Posted 7/21/2014 5:15:22 PM
In technical terms xbox will surpass wii u in sales, being out for a year and almost caught up is a bad situation, unless pokemon wii u.......
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#29fanboymaycryPosted 7/21/2014 6:27:14 PM(edited)
I don't have a "next-gen console" at the moment. But I can see how the X1 and Wii U could make a fantastic combo.
#30jamamaw_gustavPosted 7/21/2014 6:46:03 PM
I own a wiiu. I own it for mario, zelda, DK, Metriod, etc. I think it could do very well in its market. And about a Pokemon game, make it like the 3ds version, and actually introduce the new Pokemon through that game. Only make it avalible on wiiu, and boom, mega sales.