Are game saves automatically stored to the cloud?

#1Merc123Posted 7/18/2014 6:55:51 AM
I am sending my Xbox back as part of the advanced exchange program, the customer support rep said that i should back up my saves to the cloud if i want to keep them. I looked around and didn't see anything where i could do that, i was wondering if its automatic. Its not a big deal but i would rather keep my game saves.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim
#2MurryEB_Alt1Posted 7/18/2014 7:03:15 AM
Oh look a thread actually asking a question and it's dropping down the board below trolling topics.

It's automatic, idk why they told you to do it yourself. You're good. They'll all download back when you sign into the new one.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#3brownmysterPosted 7/18/2014 7:04:11 AM
Yea it automatically saves.
---
Gt: Brown Myster. Nintendo ID: BrownMyster
Gamefaqs has always been anti Xbox. Just look at the polls dating back to 2001
#4youngunner2123Posted 7/18/2014 7:05:49 AM
Merc123 posted...
I am sending my Xbox back as part of the advanced exchange program, the customer support rep said that i should back up my saves to the cloud if i want to keep them. I looked around and didn't see anything where i could do that, i was wondering if its automatic. Its not a big deal but i would rather keep my game saves.

what is an advanced exchange program?

I know it is obvious but do you get one before hand or do you send it and basically stay with out one until they send new one
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#5Merc123(Topic Creator)Posted 7/18/2014 7:48:36 AM
Alright cool, thats good news. Wolfenstein i could restart, but it would be a pain doing Super DR3 again.

Advance exchange is MS sends me an Xbox One first, puts a hold on my credit card for 500 dollars, once i get the system, i send my messed up one back and they take the hold off of my card. Works alot faster than sending it back normally i hear.
---
3DS FC 1719-3711-0721
Gamertag - Brokeslimjim v3 / PSN - Brokeslimjim