So hows Titanfall?

#1Eagle346Posted 7/18/2014 1:35:13 PM
Is it a good game, and do you think it's worth getting a Xbox one for.
#2Samman123Posted 7/18/2014 1:41:31 PM
I have all the best Xbox One games and Titanfall is easily my favorite. I'd say it's worth it. Depends on how much you like shooters though.
---
Battle Tag (Diablo III): Thirst4BLOOD#1781
#3SigmaLongshotPosted 7/18/2014 1:58:57 PM(edited)
It's subjective.

Do you love online multiplayer in the round-based format seen in, say, Counter Strike? If you're the sort that can sink hours and hours into that kind of gameplay, then most definitely. It's addictive in a "one more go" style that I haven't experienced since Halo 3.

However beyond that, if you're not in that camp - no. It'll be a short-lived fad for you.

It entirely depends on your gameplay preferences.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#4MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/18/2014 1:41:51 PM
I'd buy TWO Xbox Ones just to be able to play it.

You've seen the commercial for it? Where the guy is walking to work and the Titan is following him? Then he meets some evil nerdy hipster, and they duel!? The game is JUST like that.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#5FearPotionPosted 7/18/2014 1:44:24 PM
Fun for 2 weeks. The hype fizzle out after the first month.

If you have a PS4, I would wait for that version to come out if the rumors hold true. That way you at least get the definite version.
#6zephirrainesPosted 7/18/2014 1:44:59 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
I'd buy TWO Xbox Ones just to be able to play it.

You've seen the commercial for it? Where the guy is walking to work and the Titan is following him? Then he meets some evil nerdy hipster, and they duel!? The game is JUST like that.

Ace and his alt in a desperate attempt to make xbox fans look bad when we all know its him. You reach new lows every week.
#7zephirrainesPosted 7/18/2014 1:46:11 PM
FearPotion posted...
Fun for 2 weeks. The hype fizzle out after the first month.

If you have a PS4, I would wait for that version to come out if the rumors hold true. That way you at least get the definite version.

Haha you never played it kid. You contradict yourself saying its boring after 2 weeks but praying it comes to ps4?

Obvious pony never played it and wishes he could.
#8PizzatarianPosted 7/18/2014 1:47:05 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
It's objective.

Do you love online multiplayer in the round-based format seen in, say, Counter Strike? If you're the sort that can sink hours and hours into that kind of gameplay, then most definitely. It's addictive in a "one more go" style that I haven't experienced since Halo 3.

However beyond that, if you're not in that camp - no. It'll be a short-lived fad for you.

It's subjective. FTFY.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#9Sniper_BrosefPosted 7/18/2014 1:47:57 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
It's objective.

Subjective*

Although I completely agree with everything else. Personally I lost interest for about 2 months and then just refound that interest after that new update. I don't know what it was but that game is loads more fun than I remembered.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#10SunDevil77Posted 7/18/2014 1:48:37 PM
Great game
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539