Hit or miss really. I really enjoyed it for about a month then completely crashed on it. Don't know how it is now but the match making was almost completely broken at one time. You'd either get completely crushed as a team or absolutely destroy the other team. After a while the lack of content caused the appeal to wear off for me. I wouldn't buy an X1 for it in any way shape or form, if you can get it for under full cost definitely do it. It really is a fun game if you've friends to play with and are content with pouring endless hours into online shooters. Just be aware it's content isn't exactly overflowing.
In the end I'd say it was a fun game that didn't quite live up to the hype, but that's just my opinion though.
XBL Gamertag: mydarkstar --- PSN: mydarkstar
It's one of those games that you can max out your Gen level and still look forward to playing. It hasn't gotten old yet and I have almost 9 days, total play time.
GT : Curbdog
I had a lot of fun with it for about a month and a half, then it kinda dropped off the radar. That's just due to one of the top complaints, and that's the lack of depth.
I still bounce in and out of it from time to time though.
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
Fun for 2 weeks. The hype fizzle out after the first month.
Lol PS4 version of Titanfall. That's cute
GT: Code XxX
My question is, what are people's favorite modes in games like Call of Duty? I used to live Black Ops 2, but all I ever played was Team Deathmatch and MAYBE the gun game. I never cared to unlock the Golden guns, or spend much time on the Emblem creator. Played BLOPS 1 story mode. Skipped the second one.
Brought to you by GameFlux
Free GameFAQs app on Google Play!
Big Fan posted...
FearPotion posted...Fun for 2 weeks. The hype fizzle out after the first month.
I wanna hear more about the definite version!!!!
SigmaLongshot posted...It's subjective.
Last Titan Standing is almost literally CS with mechs.
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
"So Hows Titanfall?" Honestly, its boring, don't know what else to say. Game is hit or miss with people. Some think its the best fps ever, others like me quit playing after week 2.
It is currently my favorite FPS on either console.
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
Haven't played it, my son has it and I just stare at it when he plays, doesn't look interesting to me. It looks like shoot at people or bots, wait for Titan, kill and run over people with Titan, get killed, and rinse and repeat.
Looks like a mindless shooter with no strategy involved, just wait for Titan over and over.
Anyway, it is like many games and I'm sure Ghosts is the same way, they are shooters I'm sure they play the same way, with the "hope I shoot before that guy does" and "is that a bot or a real person?".
Some folks will like it and some folks will not, just like some people like me, that the storyline is 90% of the game and the other 10% is "can I walk around with this fictional character and do the buttons do what they are supposed to do in a timely manner".
I want games like be like Stephen King's The Dark Tower series, not Stephen King's The Tommy Knockers, where I feel like I should put my hand down in the garbage disposal and click it on just to make sure I can still feel something after that lack of a coherent storyline.
In short I want to know why I'm there and why I should fight and win, what am I working towards. Aimless shooters just aren't my style.
If you like them, then I am sure Titanfall is a great game.
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS