REMINDER: Microsoft is worth $280 billion; Sony is worth $83 billion

#21MicrosoftLoverPosted 7/18/2014 6:02:42 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
$280 Billion > $83 Billion

That means Microsoft can buy Sony 33.73 TIMES over!

Sony has to either come out with another Resident Evil game or prepare to go bankrupt. I think they should revive Megaman, and bring Monster Hunter Frontier to the west.

Sony's not going bankrupt anytime soon; don't be stupid. You have no idea how Japanese companies are ran, or how bankrupt works there. Not to mention that a foreign country can't exactly buy a Japanese company.

Um, no YOU don't know how economics work.

Insider trading, nuff said.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#22RyuuHou25Posted 7/18/2014 6:04:04 PM
The_Darkwalker posted...
If MS can buy any exclusive they want.....why haven't they? What are they waiting for? Things are already pretty dire for them. If what you say is true then shouldn't it already have happened in order to spur their lagging sales?

Yeah, by TCs logic Microsoft should be buying up all exclusives from all companies like Bungie. Destiny should be exclusive, Microsoft should have thrown millions upon millions at Bungie to get that exclusive.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds
#23RyuuHou25Posted 7/18/2014 6:05:11 PM
MicrosoftLover posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

Sony has to either come out with another Resident Evil game or prepare to go bankrupt. I think they should revive Megaman, and bring Monster Hunter Frontier to the west.

Sony's not going bankrupt anytime soon; don't be stupid. You have no idea how Japanese companies are ran, or how bankrupt works there. Not to mention that a foreign country can't exactly buy a Japanese company.

You're an insider trade and you think that 83 x 33.73 equals 280? .....Oh my.
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
I ga blerp ba jerp go flerp ja lerping herp ta terping larping en darping kla barping zarping mo darping - how the common wild Gfaqer sounds
#24Cornbread4lifePosted 7/18/2014 6:05:45 PM
Shinobi120 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

I'm not sure if you meant foreign country or foreign company. I doubt you meant country, so I'll assume you meant company. A foreign company can buy a japanese company.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#25Shinobi120Posted 7/18/2014 6:07:41 PM(edited)
MicrosoftLover posted...

Your username alone implies me not to take you seriously.

Cornbread4life posted...
I'm not sure if you meant foreign country or foreign company. I doubt you meant country, so I'll assume you meant company. A foreign company can buy a japanese company.

Yeah, I meant foreign company. Just a typo.
#26Cornbread4lifePosted 7/18/2014 6:08:08 PM(edited)
MicrosoftLover posted...
Shinobi120 posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...

What? Insider trading is illegal. Also, how does that have anything to do with what you're talking about?

*Edit - didn't see who I was talking to. I would never respond to you seriously.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#27Tech_SupportPosted 7/18/2014 6:07:51 PM
Uhh how can you get simple number so wrong?

First off Microsoft as of today is worth 369 billion

And Sony is worth 17.5 billion

Where the hell did you get your numbers you silly goose?
---
Stop. Posting. On the Wii Board. You're really this close away from a Suspension. - CyricZ
#28GambitbuzzkillPosted 7/18/2014 6:08:57 PM
I'm going to write Bill Gates a letter asking him to donate 3 million dollars to me and why he should, wish a brother luck.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#29NeoAndurilPosted 7/18/2014 6:10:30 PM
RyuuHou25 posted...

You're an insider trade and you think that 83 x 33.73 equals 280? .....Oh my.

Oh look, xb1 trolls can't do math either? Shocker.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6RcJTNv.png
#30Aone1987Posted 7/18/2014 6:14:55 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
This topic isn't going to end well.