REMINDER: Microsoft is worth $280 billion; Sony is worth $83 billion

#41YtBoysHavNoLipsPosted 7/18/2014 6:22:16 PM
too bad no one plays on PC. you guys will be begging for destiny for the next 2 years like you always beg for console portsmacmahon187 posted...
Wow that's alot of dough. To bad they didn't make their console a little more "next gen". I saw black flag the other day and couldn't set-top laughing. Now the gut at work wants me to build hom a pc when i showed him that same game on my pc. Don't flip out im still getting a bone when the mcc hits. But jeez its not very impressive guys.

too bad no one plays on PC. you guys will be begging for destiny for the next 2 years like you always beg for console ports

@TC: m$'s money doesn't mean anything when they quit making new IPs after kinect. ever since then it's just been milking halo, gears, and forza. get used to that.
---
I'm a scrawny, ugly, pasty nerd who has a hard time getting noticed, so I say "my gf/wife" a lot on the internet. No one even plays on PC. Go away.
#42BruceLee1974Posted 7/18/2014 6:44:38 PM
ClickHereNow posted...
Sales don't really matter when the manufacturer of the Xbox One can buy any exclusive they want if they so want it.

Didnt they already buy RARE and look what they did to that company. They also bought that company Peter Molynux made then he left MS again and made a new one.

hey had a chance to buy Bioware, Team Ninja and BUNGIE when they were only making games for xbox but they didnt.

So there is your answer to your question why they probably wont buy another big games company, because when they do buy them they have no clue at all how to make the most of them.
#43kingrat2314Posted 7/18/2014 7:47:17 PM
Aw man, I missed the official damage control topic.
---
Hannibal is a bad show.
#44Shadowfxd2Posted 7/18/2014 7:56:07 PM
kingrat2314 posted...
Aw man, I missed the official damage control topic.

there's way more than one official one.
#45kpearwutPosted 7/18/2014 8:09:42 PM(edited)
I doubt sony has that much when they are losing buildings left and right. They're sinking. Even if their console is objectively superior, it wouldn't make a difference.
#46Crystyn_7BPosted 7/18/2014 8:23:05 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
ClickHereNow posted...
Sales don't really matter when the manufacturer of the Xbox One can buy any exclusive they want if they so want it.

Didnt they already buy RARE and look what they did to that company. They also bought that company Peter Molynux made then he left MS again and made a new one.

hey had a chance to buy Bioware, Team Ninja and BUNGIE when they were only making games for xbox but they didnt.

So there is your answer to your question why they probably wont buy another big games company, because when they do buy them they have no clue at all how to make the most of them.

First Molyneux, good riddance.

Secondly Rare was already a shell of their former glory when MS bought them, they were given free reign, they made DS games, for a couple of years and although they made some of my favourite games of last gen none of them did all that well. I'd go as far as to say it was MS who received the short end of the deal.

Thirdly MS did in fact buy Bungie. They were gracious in letting Bungie go and keep their studio name.

Either you baited me profoundly or you really just talk big w/o having any idea what you're talking about.
#47AwayFromHerePosted 7/18/2014 8:25:07 PM
Maybe MS could buy up all those extra systems and make up the difference.
---
You are hallucinating. Seek help immediately.
#48rusty12000Posted 7/18/2014 8:44:47 PM
Poor Xbone fankids.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#49googlerPosted 7/18/2014 8:47:39 PM
Wow...$280,000,000,000. So why couldn't they spring for a better gpu?
#50Miiri0Posted 7/18/2014 9:38:10 PM
googler posted...
Wow...$280,000,000,000. So why couldn't they spring for a better gpu?

ROFL

REMINDER: Xbox is not Microsoft core business; they never recover their xbox investment yet. Investors are happy about it.