Hypothetically, if MS stuck with the original plans for XB1

#11DarkMark942Posted 7/19/2014 12:10:35 AM
Lmfao literally 12 people were gonna buy the system during the DRM crap. They had no choice but to abandon ooperation.
---
Seattle Seahawks SBXLVIII CHAMPIONS
http://tinyurl.com/nlz7nf7 LMFAO forty whiners
#12devnull520Posted 7/19/2014 12:11:34 AM
I was planning to get them both regardless, but the original plan for the Xbox made me think I was going to be mostly PS4 and One for exclusives only (last gen 360 was my main console) After the changes I decided to keep the One as my main console and the PS4 for ... well, it is suppose to be for exclusive games, but right now ... it is just the pretty odd shaped box in my entertainment center.
#13Millertime660Posted 7/19/2014 12:30:16 AM
DarkMark942 posted...
Lmfao literally 12 people were gonna buy the system during the DRM crap. They had no choice but to abandon ooperation.

So 5 of the 12 people are people I actually know? hahaha

Go figure!
#14IzanamlPosted 7/19/2014 1:31:02 AM
Millertime660 posted...
DarkMark942 posted...

Go figure!

Wouldn't surprise me.
---
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.
"Only courage in the face of doubt can lead one to the answer..." - Arcana IV The Emperor
#15ado982LPosted 7/19/2014 1:50:02 AM
Yes, but I also probably would have still switched to PS4 a few weeks ago like I did in this current reality
---
PSN Online ID: TalionUltra
#16Millertime660Posted 7/19/2014 2:14:17 AM
Izanaml posted...
Millertime660 posted...
DarkMark942 posted...

Go figure!

Wouldn't surprise me.

What?
#17GRTooCoolPosted 7/19/2014 2:21:46 AM
I still think they're going to change their minds about that which is why I got a PS4 (and happy with it).

But I have some close friends who are so upset with me switching, they are begging me to buy an Xbox One in September to play NHL15 with them, and that if Microsoft does bring back the DRM stuff, they'll chip in and pay me money to reimburse my cost for the Xbox One.

I'm torn though. I had about 14 friends I regularly play with online on the 360. Half of them switched the PS4 and the other half has decided to stay. So I guess for me, I have no choice but to get both systems to keep everyone happy.
---
Anyone who supports DLC of any kind deserves a swift kick to the balls... repeatedly. Take a stand! Don't let companies take advantage of us!
#18YumeOMiruPosted 7/19/2014 2:37:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19Millertime660Posted 7/19/2014 2:43:13 AM
YumeOMiru posted...
I honestly think a Xbox fan would buy the bone no matter what, $1k price tag, drm 24/7 with one sec connection lost = kicked outta the game, $100 gold live, licking MSīs spit on the floor........

What do you get out of trying to insult people for preferring one plastic box over another?
#20EstocassassinPosted 7/19/2014 2:55:11 AM
TheGam3925 posted...
Xbox fanboys stuck with MS when they originally announced the DRM, and then stuck with them after they backpedaled, and then again after MS dropped the Kinect. It just goes to show you that the fanboys will stick with MS no matter what they do lol.

This is how you identify a fanboy lol. nobody is siding with ms, we like their PRODUCT not the company.

I would have preferred it if they kept their original plans tbh, it is inevitably going to happen anyway so why not now?