These layoffs have been a good thing

#1wavvvvesPosted 7/19/2014 4:48:15 AM
I know it sucks for people losing jobs, but you guys DO realize they got rid of the thing every body hated? The tv thing. Remember how everyone hated on it? Stop acting like this is a bad thing. There were wayyyy too many bad ideas at microsoft so they laid people off. Especially for their phone department. (though I do not own a lumia so idk if they're good)

This also kinda proves that new xbox add was true. It's probably getting a revision/name change like I said. My guesses for future to see if I was correct:
Xbox infinity
Xbox origami
Xbox 720
If you complain about a revision of the xbox one as an improvement, well,, chances are you don't own one so F off.
#2turtle_owns_youPosted 7/19/2014 4:49:49 AM
Umm. Me no understand.
#3SaxonPosted 7/19/2014 5:05:27 AM
I'm hoping the Xbox One slim console comes out soon, but I heard it's not gonna have a disc drive.
#4OmegaTavoPosted 7/19/2014 5:14:47 AM
No.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#5_complex_Posted 7/19/2014 5:30:46 AM
OmegaTavo posted...
No.
#6AgentLockePosted 7/19/2014 5:33:35 AM
lol dude give it up, Xbox One is NOT getting a name change. You think the average consumer seeing "Xbox One" cases next to "Xbox Whateverthef***" cases would not get confused? You think the cashiers want to tell every customer "They are the same damn system" 100 times a day? This is just one of the many reasons there will be no name change.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#7LooksLikeRainPosted 7/19/2014 5:53:27 AM
According to quite a few people, lay offs are 100% percent awful and negative for everyone in the world. They expect companies to hire every single person and keep them forever.

If a guy gets fired for not doing his job properly, he deserves it. If that same guy is bundled into a layoff, it's tragic.

A portion if this board also fails to realize that by the time the layoffs are finished, MS will have ended up with more employees than layoffs thanks to Nokia.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#8slowdog76Posted 7/19/2014 6:07:52 AM
AgentLocke posted...
lol dude give it up, Xbox One is NOT getting a name change. You think the average consumer seeing "Xbox One" cases next to "Xbox Whateverthef***" cases would not get confused? You think the cashiers want to tell every customer "They are the same damn system" 100 times a day? This is just one of the many reasons there will be no name change.

---
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand.
Confucius
#9Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 7/19/2014 6:09:26 AM
They aren't changing the name but they would have to be stupid to change the name to Xbox 720 lol.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#10daniel79Posted 7/19/2014 6:11:17 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
According to quite a few people, lay offs are 100% percent awful and negative for everyone in the world. They expect companies to hire every single person and keep them forever.

If a guy gets fired for not doing his job properly, he deserves it. If that same guy is bundled into a layoff, it's tragic.

A portion if this board also fails to realize that by the time the layoffs are finished, MS will have ended up with more employees than layoffs thanks to Nokia.

Here's hoping you lose your job when you have something to loose from the money you're earning.

Have fun.