is it just me, or does Destiney get more dissapointing with each passing news...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is it just me, or does Destiney get more dissapointing with each passing news...
1 year ago#41
youngunner2123 posted...
dnmt posted...
I never thought about picking Destiny up until I played the beta today. It's quite good, like Borderlands with more polish.

And no comedy/raid bosses. Still looks good fun from what I have seen streamed by joystiq and giant bomb.

Really like the ability to have somewhat unique armor and whatnot.

Gamespot has a video showing off several hidden bosses that you can't even hope to kill at the beta's max level so I think "raid" bosses are quite likely to appear in the full game. I also found Borderlands' humor to be trying too hard whereas Dinklage's performance is just the right amount, if a bit anemic at times.
1 year ago#42
dnmt posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
dnmt posted...
I never thought about picking Destiny up until I played the beta today. It's quite good, like Borderlands with more polish.

And no comedy/raid bosses. Still looks good fun from what I have seen streamed by joystiq and giant bomb.

Really like the ability to have somewhat unique armor and whatnot.

Gamespot has a video showing off several hidden bosses that you can't even hope to kill at the beta's max level so I think "raid" bosses are quite likely to appear in the full game. I also found Borderlands' humor to be trying too hard whereas Dinklage's performance is just the right amount, if a bit anemic at times.

"That wizard came from the moon" has been cut out completely like c'mon that was pure gold lol

I'll check out the vid you mention
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
1 year ago#43
Lol is just borderlands with more scifi and bigger map.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
1 year ago#44
Does anyone actually think this game is going to be good?

Should have been obvious that it's going to fail from the first announcements
---
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
1 year ago#45
_Doomguy_ posted...
Lol is just borderlands with more scifi and bigger map.

I think most people would see that as a plus since Borderlands (2) is a legitimately good game.

glassghost0 posted...
Does anyone actually think this game is going to be good?

Should have been obvious that it's going to fail from the first announcements

I thought this too.. until I actually played it. So far I like it better than any Halo I've played, at least.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. is it just me, or does Destiney get more dissapointing with each passing news...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived