is it just me, or does Destiney get more dissapointing with each passing news...

#41dnmtPosted 7/19/2014 1:14:16 PM
youngunner2123 posted...
dnmt posted...
I never thought about picking Destiny up until I played the beta today. It's quite good, like Borderlands with more polish.

And no comedy/raid bosses. Still looks good fun from what I have seen streamed by joystiq and giant bomb.

Really like the ability to have somewhat unique armor and whatnot.

Gamespot has a video showing off several hidden bosses that you can't even hope to kill at the beta's max level so I think "raid" bosses are quite likely to appear in the full game. I also found Borderlands' humor to be trying too hard whereas Dinklage's performance is just the right amount, if a bit anemic at times.
#42youngunner2123Posted 7/19/2014 1:17:20 PM
dnmt posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
dnmt posted...
I never thought about picking Destiny up until I played the beta today. It's quite good, like Borderlands with more polish.

And no comedy/raid bosses. Still looks good fun from what I have seen streamed by joystiq and giant bomb.

Really like the ability to have somewhat unique armor and whatnot.

Gamespot has a video showing off several hidden bosses that you can't even hope to kill at the beta's max level so I think "raid" bosses are quite likely to appear in the full game. I also found Borderlands' humor to be trying too hard whereas Dinklage's performance is just the right amount, if a bit anemic at times.

"That wizard came from the moon" has been cut out completely like c'mon that was pure gold lol

I'll check out the vid you mention
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#43_Doomguy_Posted 7/19/2014 2:05:45 PM
Lol is just borderlands with more scifi and bigger map.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#44glassghost0Posted 7/19/2014 2:06:43 PM
Does anyone actually think this game is going to be good?

Should have been obvious that it's going to fail from the first announcements
---
New User (3) - Awarded to users with at least 25 Karma.
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#45dnmtPosted 7/19/2014 2:13:27 PM(edited)
_Doomguy_ posted...
Lol is just borderlands with more scifi and bigger map.

I think most people would see that as a plus since Borderlands (2) is a legitimately good game.

glassghost0 posted...
Does anyone actually think this game is going to be good?

Should have been obvious that it's going to fail from the first announcements

I thought this too.. until I actually played it. So far I like it better than any Halo I've played, at least.