Naughty Dog upsets Xbox fans with "The Last of Us Remastered XOne" joke image

#1Shovel_BreakPosted 7/19/2014 10:48:15 AM
http://www.worldsfactory.net/2014/07/19/last-us-xbox-one-slightest-neil-druckmann-managed-fool

Apparently some Xbox One fans did not find it amusing and were really upset to the point where Neil had to alter his background to remove the image.

Would you say that's being a little over sensitive when it was meant to be funny?
---
Naughty Dog's "The Last of Us"
Gaming has reached a new level (Only on PlayStation)
#2LapanuiPosted 7/19/2014 10:51:04 AM
Pretty sure people would have the same reaction if they were to announce Crash Bandicoot or Spyro, then take it back because it was a joke.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#3NeoMonkPosted 7/19/2014 10:51:15 AM
Noone is UPSET or OUTRAGED
That's the phrase these silly websites use to justify their mediocre worthless articles.

Unless there's someone out there under a rock expecting this to be on the xbox one LOL
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#4DarkReign2022Posted 7/19/2014 12:16:07 PM
Who cares? Really? It's not that great of a game anyway. Sure the Storyline was fun as a one-off, but the game has zero replay value and the multiplayer was bland and pointless. I own the damn thing on my PS3 and I haven't picked it up once since I beat it at launch. I find myself spending more time playing Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls than I do this.
#5kennyynnooPosted 7/19/2014 12:20:51 PM
As a ps3 owner also, owned it a month and no desire to go back. 15 mins were great then it was pretty boring and not any better then even bioshock infinite which I found just ok.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6LEGEND_725Posted 7/19/2014 12:23:29 PM
NeoMonk posted...
Noone is UPSET or OUTRAGED
That's the phrase these silly websites use to justify their mediocre worthless articles.

Unless there's someone out there under a rock expecting this to be on the xbox one LOL

LOL. I actually agree with this guy for once
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#7quincy2000aPosted 7/19/2014 12:24:58 PM
Shovel_Break posted...
Apparently some Xbox One fans did not find it amusing

I guess that's what you get for going off half cocked, without getting verification. It pays to research.

Fantastic game--will probably replay it this gen when I can pick it up for $20.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#8_Doomguy_Posted 7/19/2014 12:27:20 PM
This proves how mature Sony and their studios are.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#9billsfanno1Posted 7/19/2014 12:31:48 PM
The bigger joke would have been the sales if they actually did release it on X1. I don't think many X1 owners are jealous about PS4 getting a remaster.
#10Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/19/2014 12:39:04 PM(edited)
what he did was childish and imo stupid (not funny, not mad.. just whatever. seriously like what is holding a x1 version really going to do?). but he should know that gamers are the most fickle people ever and a person in his position should know not to do stuff like that. and seriously if you're going to do something like that why not leave it on? put it on, but take it off when people complain, that's some weak sauce stuff coming from him.