Naughty Dog upsets Xbox fans with "The Last of Us Remastered XOne" joke image

#101aheroafakePosted 7/21/2014 10:45:25 PM
SlimeSwayze posted...
Lapanui posted...
Pretty sure people would have the same reaction if they were to announce Crash Bandicoot or Spyro, then take it back because it was a joke.

People would be justifiably upset if they did that. This, however, is a completely different issue. Actually, this isn't an issue at all, and I don't think anyone is truly upset.

I don't really care about this whole issue but care to explain the difference?
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#102slipperymeatPosted 7/21/2014 11:44:44 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Halo:MCC<The Last of Us Remastered it's just simple facts that you get so much better value for your $60.

The Last of Us you really get a great story and amazing visuals that Xbox One could never pull off plus really fun gameplay.

Halo you get a very mediocre story and a mediocre shallow multiplayer experience.

Even if The Last of Us Remastered ever some alternate universe came to Xbox, I still would pick it over Halo:MCC as I wouldn't rather have 4 very mediocre/crap games over 1 great one.

Fix'd
#103JohnWall32Posted 7/21/2014 11:51:51 PM
lol @ the angry children in this thread
---
Board User Level: Legend
#104JohnWall32Posted 7/21/2014 11:55:00 PM
Mandrew257 posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Wow, TLOU has really really infuriated both the Xbots and Nintendroids. I have never seen so much writhing hatred for an objectively amazing game.

Dat jealousy! Ah, the joy of being a PS gamer. Keep 'em coming, Naughty God! :D

You mean like how you Sony fanboys bashed Halo for the longest time, yet are hyped for Destiny? Which looks like a reskin of Halo. No ones jealous of TLOU. I know this may be difficult for you to understand, but not everyone thinks its this perfect 10/10 game. the story and graphics may be good, but the gameplay wasnt fun. I'm curious what type of games people play. the story wasnt all that impressive. maybe if you only played mainstream games that might be the case for people.

Destiny is more Borderlands than Halo...you clearly haven't played the alpha or beta.
---
Board User Level: Legend
#105StrongBlackVinePosted 7/22/2014 1:27:11 AM
phoenix9291 posted...
People not being interested in TLoU are Xbots and those who aren't interested in SO are Ponies....that's how it seems the reactions are

The Last Of Us has sold 7 million copies so far. Sunset Overdrive MIGHT sell a million, but probably get lost in the shuffle this Fall.
#106billsfanno1Posted 7/22/2014 1:34:16 AM
StrongBlackVine posted...
phoenix9291 posted...
People not being interested in TLoU are Xbots and those who aren't interested in SO are Ponies....that's how it seems the reactions are

The Last Of Us has sold 7 million copies so far. Sunset Overdrive MIGHT sell a million, but probably get lost in the shuffle this Fall.

TLOU launched when there were 80+ million PS3s sold, which means it had a <10% attach rate. If SO sells 1 million vs. 5-6 million X1s, that would be a 15%-20% attach rate. I'm guessing it will be higher than that.