Xbox plans to close Xbox TV division.

#11TOhasNoRingPosted 7/19/2014 10:17:01 AM
ImThe8thWonder posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
I bet TC thinks this is breaking news after the 74 topics about the same exact thing over the past two days.

Haven't visited this board in at least 2 weeks. I actually do things outside of gamefaqs.

I guess when people like you are gone from gamefaqs you forget how to use basic reading skills. You can go back to your glamorous life now since you were able to not be on a gaming site for 2 weeks. Congrats.
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#12Omega_BlackPosted 7/19/2014 10:22:08 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...
ImThe8thWonder posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
I bet TC thinks this is breaking news after the 74 topics about the same exact thing over the past two days.

Haven't visited this board in at least 2 weeks. I actually do things outside of gamefaqs.

I guess when people like you are gone from gamefaqs you forget how to use basic reading skills. You can go back to your glamorous life now since you were able to not be on a gaming site for 2 weeks. Congrats.
Yikes.
Perhaps it's time for you to experience a little time out from Gamefaqs.
You certainly need it.
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#13ImThe8thWonder(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 10:25:18 AM
TOhasNoRing posted...

Reading skills? So if I don't keep up to date with Xbox related news within the span of 48 hours I lack reading skills? You're trying to turn this around and make it seem like I've made some sort of common sense mistake, but I haven't. Not everyone checks console news 24/7. My life isn't extraordinary, no. Your life, however, is sad since you take it upon yourself to act rude because you have a superiority complex.

Omega_Black posted...
You should pity them and move on, lol...

Sounds like a plan.
---
PS4~XB1~PS3~XB360~PS2~PS1~PS Vita~Wii~Wii U~DS~3DS~Super NES~N64~PC
Not everyone that offers criticisms or that has a difference of opinion is a troll.
#14ExDiosPosted 7/19/2014 10:53:42 AM
Getting rid of more stuff from the Mattrick era. Seems good to me, they weren't going to surpass Netflix and Hulu with this, just a waste of money.
#15VanderZooPosted 7/19/2014 11:12:27 AM
And this is why sales matter (to all the people who say "who cares about sales?"),

It's not as if the MS execs suddenly decided "you know what, lets drop the Xbox entertainment division and make huge layoff's at various European studios".

They're doing this because XB1 isn't selling as well as they planned and they need to make cuts to keep things neat and profitable.
---
Last gen to-play list: Okami HD, Peace Walker HD, Red Dead Redemption, Nier.
Currently playing: FFX/X-2 HD
#16Juzten76Posted 7/19/2014 11:15:39 AM
Interesting. I hadn't heard this before. I would have thought there would have been multiple topics about this already, but this is clearly breaking news.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#17Juzten76Posted 7/19/2014 11:19:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]