LEGEND725: "NPD illustrates Xbox is on the rise. Sony struggles to find identity

#1LEGEND_725Posted 7/19/2014 12:18:44 PM
LEGEND 725 NPD ANALYSIS

The latest NPD numbers demonstrate how Microsoft is gaining momentum as they DOUBLE THEIR SALES from last NPD.

Meanwhile Sony continues to desperately cling to the multiplat myth and propaganda backed by digital foundry as sales stagnate and they barely edge Microsoft.

Xbox is catching playstation even before releasing heavy hitters like Halo MCC and sunset overdrive. Expect those months to be dominated by Xbox one.

If Sony continues to have a non-existent lineup it can be safely assumed this lead gift wrapped to them by Xbox will evaporate, with phil spencer at the head you better believe they won't get another chance like that.

-LEGEND725
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#2gohoanqPosted 7/19/2014 12:22:38 PM
I don't see how it's a myth that multiplatform games are "better" quality wise on PS4... That being said however I honestly do believe people call the end too quickly, because MS is still a popular brand that is just taking time to win back old fans. People are realizing, new console or not, Sony is still Sony and MS is MS. So they'll eventually fall back into place, meaning, they'll get themselves an XO to go along with their PS4 lol MS will catch up, at least that's what I believe.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#3Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/19/2014 12:38:57 PM(edited)
bahaha

sells 1500 compared to 1000 this month
sells 2 compared to 1 this month

we catching up, we doubling our sales while they're not
#4mokmuudPosted 7/19/2014 12:32:34 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LEGEND 725 NPD ANALYSIS

The latest NPD numbers demonstrate how Microsoft is gaining momentum as they DOUBLE THEIR SALES from last NPD.

Meanwhile Sony continues to desperately cling to the multiplat myth and propaganda backed by digital foundry as sales stagnate and they barely edge Microsoft.

Xbox is catching playstation even before releasing heavy hitters like Halo MCC and sunset overdrive. Expect those months to be dominated by Xbox one.

If Sony continues to have a non-existent lineup it can be safely assumed this lead gift wrapped to them by Xbox will evaporate, with phil spencer at the head you better believe they won't get another chance like that.

-LEGEND725

Xbox still sold far less in the US not to mention everywhere else. So its not catching PS(it hasn't even caught WiiU yet). Not that it needs to for me to enjoy it.
Also how does PS4 have a non existent lineup when it has more games?

http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/04/20/ps4-vs-xbox-one-games-chart-from-january-to-may-shows-a-striking-difference/
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#5RuinerEraserPosted 7/19/2014 12:37:18 PM
This should be good. Fanboys love these threads.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Forza 5, Killer Instinct, Titanfall, Dead Rising 3 and soon Magic The Gather 2015 (only on Xbox)
#6SigmaLongshotPosted 7/19/2014 12:37:52 PM
PS4 is selling more, but Xbox One is selling fantastically. Wii U too.

I assure you, and I absolutely guarantee this - the people experiencing all the consoles versus the people selectively restricting to one console, are having the best time.

Equilibrium of gaming can only be achieved by embracing all consoles.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#7doodles40Posted 7/19/2014 12:39:23 PM
Do you have any idea how desperate you sound TC? This is just sad.
---
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
#8ExempliGratiaPosted 7/19/2014 12:41:58 PM(edited)
What I got from the NPD is that while Xbox One sales have picked up people are still buying PS4. Just means that there may start to be a closer race than it was before.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#9ArctimonPosted 7/19/2014 12:43:59 PM
How Legend is still able to make obvious troll topics and not be banned I will never understand.
---
~~Seattle Seahawks - 2014 Super Bowl Champions~~
Looking forward to: Destiny, Smash Bros. 4, Binding of Issac: Rebirth
#10Tez75Posted 7/19/2014 12:48:36 PM
..grabs the popcorn..
you people have to admit, xbox board is boring without Legend's fanboy topics.