LEGEND725: "NPD illustrates Xbox is on the rise. Sony struggles to find identity

#11Forget_Me_LovePosted 7/19/2014 12:49:07 PM
Regardless if trolling this would have been a very different race if Xbox had started out with the 399 kinectless bundle and not shot themselves in the foot

Preorders for Xbox one actually outpaced ps4 for a good while. Xbox is still a strong brand so with the release of heavy hitters while Sony depends on smaller name titles we could see Xbox make a ps3 type comeback
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#12EllesarienPosted 7/19/2014 12:49:38 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
What I got from the NPD is that while Xbox One sales have picked up people are still buying PS4. Just means that there may start to be a closer race than it was before.

Hehe...Pretty much this. There isn't much out right now game-wise that would make me pick up either console. I think from September on we are going to see both go crazy.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#13blacklabelicePosted 7/19/2014 1:03:58 PM(edited)
Sony struggles to find identity? oh please. are you kidding me?

MS is the one struggling to find their identity.

Riddle me this batman

how many times have they had to 180 on every single original policy since the day the xbox one was revealed?

checkmate.
#14mokmuudPosted 7/19/2014 1:05:05 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
PS4 is selling more, but Xbox One is selling fantastically. Wii U too.

I assure you, and I absolutely guarantee this - the people experiencing all the consoles versus the people selectively restricting to one console, are having the best time.

Equilibrium of gaming can only be achieved by embracing all consoles.

This
QFT
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#15Impaired MedicPosted 7/19/2014 1:08:52 PM
notsureifdelusionalortrolling.jpg
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#16Juzten76Posted 7/19/2014 2:24:17 PM
Embrace the console trifecta!
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#17LEGEND_725(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 2:26:46 PM
Not sure why non-bias analysis gets turned into console war
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#18nb003_99Posted 7/19/2014 2:29:33 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LEGEND 725 NPD ANALYSIS

The latest NPD numbers demonstrate how Microsoft is gaining momentum as they DOUBLE THEIR SALES from last NPD.

Was not disappointed

Meanwhile Sony continues to desperately cling to the multiplat myth and propaganda backed by digital foundry as sales stagnate and they barely edge Microsoft.
If clinger, try wiping.

Xbox is catching playstation even before releasing heavy hitters like Halo MCC and sunset overdrive. Expect those months to be dominated by Xbox one.
Already caught ane one.

If Sony continues to have a non-existent lineup it can be safely assumed this lead gift wrapped to them by Xbox will evaporate, with phil spencer at the head you better believe they won't get another chance like that.
Non existent?

-LEGEND725

---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#19nb003_99Posted 7/19/2014 2:35:29 PM
*in the US
---
"DRM aside, all of Microsofts moves have been as intended."
- Hentaidoji
#20nb003_99Posted 7/19/2014 2:36:38 PM
More boot eating, please...