LEGEND725: "NPD illustrates Xbox is on the rise. Sony struggles to find identity

#51sonicteam2k1Posted 7/20/2014 5:06:01 AM
well as a guy who owns both, PS4 while had better policies out of the gate and cheaper price, it has no games. Micorsoft however had some decent games out of the gate, not many but just a few. Now they have similar policies and they're priced the same, what reason as of right now would you get the PS4 over the Xbone?
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#52Forget_Me_LovePosted 7/20/2014 5:11:56 AM
Juzten76 posted...
scoobydoobydont posted...
Actual photo of TC pondering his findings:

http://i.imgur.com/dv4uuyK.jpg

Lol!

Lmao!
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
#53HypereiaPosted 7/20/2014 6:12:56 AM
SubSeenix posted...

Not even mentioning the 5:1 ratio in Europe for the PS4

If the ratio really is that high, holy flub.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Hypereia
Origin/BF4: Hypereia
#54InfinityOver0Posted 7/20/2014 8:27:17 AM(edited)
wow legend, do yourself a favor and dont quit your day job, you'll never make it as an analyst of any kind
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#55IKnowGameFuPosted 7/20/2014 8:18:38 AM
LEGEND_725 posted...
LEGEND 725 NPD ANALYSIS

The latest NPD numbers demonstrate how Microsoft is gaining momentum as they DOUBLE THEIR SALES from last NPD.
-LEGEND725

That's not surprising that it doubled. They announced a Kinectless model at $100 less 2.5 weeks before it was supposed to release so what intelligent consumer would have bought the Xbox One in May after hearing this news?
---
"you dawg i heard you like watching TV so i put a TV in your TV so you can watch TV while you watch TV" --- the_great_tidus on 360 TV
#56BruceWayneJrPosted 7/20/2014 8:24:30 AM
I'm still laughing at "non-bias analysis".
#57jackdans3Posted 7/23/2014 4:01:02 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
well as a guy who owns both, PS4 while had better policies out of the gate and cheaper price, it has no games. Micorsoft however had some decent games out of the gate, not many but just a few. Now they have similar policies and they're priced the same, what reason as of right now would you get the PS4 over the Xbone?

Your subjective view on the games lineup doesn't gel with reality. PS4 having no games YOU WANT to play doesn't mean it's the same for other PS4 owners. PS4 sells more software than Xbone. PS4 despite the introduction of their $400 kinectless sku, their E3 conference and getting firmware updates out faster than Sony for months, they're still getting their butts kicked. Not just in the US, their strongest territory, but all over Europe as well.

Maybe you need to deal with the fact that as of right now, the Xbox One has a less favorable perception among the general gaming public and I see nothing on Xbone's horizon changing that. Having price parity and copying PS4 policies simply isn't going to cut it.

And there are plenty of reasons someone may want to pickup a PS4. Exclusives, stronger indie initiative in the console space, friends, better specs, etc.
#58jackdans3Posted 7/23/2014 4:03:17 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...

Your subjective view on the games lineup doesn't gel with reality. PS4 having no games YOU WANT to play doesn't mean it's the same for other PS4 owners. PS4 sells more software than Xbone. Despite the introduction of their $400 kinectless sku, their E3 conference and getting firmware updates out faster than Sony for months, the Xbox One is still getting its butt kicked. Not just in the US, their strongest territory, but all over Europe as well.

Maybe you need to deal with the fact that as of right now, the Xbox One has a less favorable perception among the general gaming public and I see nothing on Xbone's horizon changing that. Having price parity and copying PS4 policies simply isn't going to cut it.

And there are plenty of reasons someone may want to pickup a PS4. Exclusives, stronger indie initiative in the console space, friends, better specs, etc.
#59mokmuudPosted 7/23/2014 4:05:25 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...

That's odd considering it has more games than the Xbox one right now.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#60mygoodluckcharmPosted 7/23/2014 4:16:24 PM
mokmuud posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...

That's odd considering it has more games than the Xbox one right now.

People always say that PS4 has no games when what they really mean is PS4 has no EXCLUSIVE GAME they really want to play. Because frankly they both almost have identical library of games.
Just because you don't like the exclusive, doesnt really means it has no games. I wouldnt say XBone doesnt have games because that I really interested (save for Titanfall but I can play it on PC)