Are Gamers easily exploited?

#11Shadowfxd2Posted 7/19/2014 1:54:08 PM
TheBonfini posted...
No they aren't. MS massive failure this gen proves that true gamers have values and integrity.

While it is true that Microsoft hasn't done as well as Sony with their latest console they did still break their launch sales records.

so there were some "easily exploited" early adopters?
#12GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 1:57:16 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
No they aren't. MS massive failure this gen proves that true gamers have values and integrity.

While it is true that Microsoft hasn't done as well as Sony with their latest console they did still break their launch sales records.

You tell me.
#13Shadowfxd2Posted 7/19/2014 1:57:51 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
TheBonfini posted...

You tell me.

yes
#14quincy2000aPosted 7/19/2014 2:00:06 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
TheBonfini posted...

You tell me.

yes

I'm not too proud to admit it. I consider myself one of them.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#15GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 3:04:35 PM
Are Microsoft still going through with their NUads? I know you can simply unplug the Kinect and buy a Kinectless system however are people really comfortable with Microsoft spying on them in order to sell them more products? Why is this an acceptable term for owning and using the Kinect and the Xbox One?
#16GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 9:13:32 PM
Do you really think NUads are for the benefit of the console owner?
#17Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/19/2014 9:18:00 PM
they will always push to see how far gamers will take it. it'll always be a tug and pull.
#18Reece504Posted 7/19/2014 9:21:18 PM
Only people I feel sorry for are the people that get dupped every year getting madden even the new one they showed the all newcdefense features lol all were in NCAA 08-09 some in 07 but hey what can we do about it they have the license. Also saints row 4 was kinda bad because it was pretty much a Dlc sr3 when they came out with the super power Dlc for sr3 there wasn't a point to really spend full price on sr4.

Alien colonial marines was bad too also the sims thing was bad also sfxtekken locking 14 characters on disc were bad. To make it worst someone unlocked them and you could use the save file and unlock them on your hdd without modding anything. And yet they were selling them for like 19.99 or 15 or something.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#19-complex-Posted 7/19/2014 9:26:13 PM
Of coarse they are.. all the big companies know how quick gamers will throw their money at them. "Omfg a games coming out in 3 months take my money now before I even know anything about it..oh dlc yes please give me stripped content and yes ill buy a season pass then wait a year to play your pathetic expansion for a game I stopped playing months ago" gamers only have themselves to blame
#20FinzFan4lifePosted 7/19/2014 9:29:01 PM
Are Microsoft still going through with their NUads? I know you can simply unplug the Kinect and buy a Kinectless system however are people really comfortable with Microsoft spying on them in order to sell them more products? Why is this an acceptable term for owning and using the Kinect and the Xbox One?

It's an opt in if you don't know what you're talking about then shut up
---
Not Changing until Miami Dolphins Win a Super Bowl signed 02-09-2012