Are Gamers easily exploited?

#21GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 10:38:10 PM
FinzFan4life posted...
It's an opt in if you don't know what you're talking about then shut up

Take it easy there is no need to get upset, as I said I would like to keep this topic civil, and yes we all know that the Kinect is no longer a mandatory plugin (even though the original plan was to have it be mandatory).
#22Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/19/2014 11:07:52 PM
I know posters in this particular forum are easily exploited.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#23LooksLikeRainPosted 7/19/2014 11:15:43 PM
What you might call cash grabs, others might call games they enjoy and will play extensively.

NuAds are some that advertisers want. They have not been implemented.

I don't think gamers are being exploited as much as you think.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#24GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 2:39:34 AM
LooksLikeRain posted...
What you might call cash grabs, others might call games they enjoy and will play extensively.

What would you call Ground Zeroes?
#25blacklabelicePosted 7/20/2014 2:51:55 AM
i dont have much of anything to contribute to this thread but i never really liked dragon age 2. tried to get into it and all but still i was never really fond of it.
#26scoobydoobydontPosted 7/20/2014 4:24:11 AM
Gamers and everyone else as well. People are dumb. All people.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#27Kazuya_80Posted 7/20/2014 4:42:51 AM
well theres a hive mind with the PS4 at the moment, and games seem to be nothing to do with it..which is ironic considering they made fun of X1 reveal for hardly showing games..now its the sales.
#28IceHuskyPosted 7/20/2014 9:06:48 AM(edited)
I find if funny how little posts this topic has received and is sinking in the depths of "old posts" on the Xbox One forum.

I think it is true, as a whole, gamers are easily exploited by gaming publishers and they know it; hence, why no one wants to talk about it and will let this topic die. lol

My biggest beef is with Ubisoft. After their recent E3 showing and their business decisions the last year or two, I refuse to support them any longer; which so far, I've held my ground by not purchasing, nor playing, Watch Dogs. Therefore, I do not plan on buying anymore Assassin's Creed games, nor this Far Cry 4 game or any of their other garbage they desperately are trying to sell to us until they start changing their ways.
---
Current Consoles: Xbox One, PS3, SNES, Genesis, Neo Geo Gold X
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
#29LooksLikeRainPosted 7/20/2014 9:14:23 AM
GladiatorDanger posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

A lot of people liked it. I haven't played it though.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#30GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 2:29:38 PM(edited)
LooksLikeRain posted...
GladiatorDanger posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

A lot of people liked it. I haven't played it though.

Yes they did though I do have to wonder how much that had to do with the label? Would the game have been as well received if it had nothing to do with the Metal Gear series and was instead renamed Japanese GI Joe?

Regardless even if people genuinely enjoyed the demo do you still think 40 dollars is an acceptable price for so little content?