Are Gamers easily exploited?

#31mfv12979Posted 7/20/2014 2:50:31 PM
Yes tc gamers are easily exploited. They buy a game and complain about it later. They do that in every game they buy.
#32chedibang1994Posted 7/20/2014 3:06:16 PM(edited)
TheBonfini posted...
No they aren't. MS massive failure this gen proves that true gamers have values and integrity.

Edit:
Failure how when breaking records? How about we save that word four to five years later,
Back on topic yes gamers seem more stupid, I seen people justify metal gear even when it was just a prologue a damn short one, supporting games like cod, justify hardline and etc., integrity died before ms pulled what they did, at this moment nintendo is the company to Half way trust at this moment
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#33leatheljPosted 7/20/2014 3:13:05 PM(edited)
people are not hive mind and think different that's why not every one is rageing at some thing or codeming a company yelling and screaming i guess some ppl see it as there are more real problems in real life to worry about or there are really actul company's out there who do exploit people and ruin there lives not every one is as dramatic and overracts to every thing thee are many reason why ppl don't think like you or don't donthe things you expect that's life that's different opinions and views. It's not that every one is just being exploited or that ppl are dumb.

If you don't like something don't buy it don't support it don't play it but just because every one dosent jump on your band wagon you should not condem people. If a game or company is really that bad to you then hand out flyers to ppl telling them how evil they are maybe protest the developers HQ maybe sue them in court whatever. But just because ppl don't follow you don't make them exploited.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#34LooksLikeRainPosted 7/20/2014 3:22:22 PM
GladiatorDanger posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
What you might call cash grabs, others might call games they enjoy and will play extensively.

What would you call Ground Zeroes?

A lot of people liked it. I haven't played it though.

Yes they did though I do have to wonder how much that had to do with the label? Would the game have been as well received if it had nothing to do with the Metal Gear series and was instead renamed Japanese GI Joe?

Regardless even if people genuinely enjoyed the demo do you still think 40 dollars is an acceptable price for so little content?

First of all, it was never $40 on XB1 and PS4. It was $29.99. Secondly, I don't know how much content it has. I heard some people got 10+ hours out of it. It that's true, then it is probably worth it.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#35GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 3:44:49 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
What you might call cash grabs, others might call games they enjoy and will play extensively.

Yes they did though I do have to wonder how much that had to do with the label? Would the game have been as well received if it had nothing to do with the Metal Gear series and was instead renamed Japanese GI Joe?

Regardless even if people genuinely enjoyed the demo do you still think 40 dollars is an acceptable price for so little content?

First of all, it was never $40 on XB1 and PS4. It was $29.99. Secondly, I don't know how much content it has. I heard some people got 10+ hours out of it. It that's true, then it is probably worth it.

First of all, yeah it was.

Secondly the longest I have heard of anyone taking to complete the main mission is 2 hours with most completing it in less than half that time, 6 unlockable missions that take no more than 30 minutes a piece (and that is being generous) so at most if we are generous with the time it takes to complete all the content 5 hours at the most, of course you "can" replay the game as many times as you want which means you "could" potentially get over 100+ hours out of it but then again you can do the same with any game ever made, but with the extremely limited arsenal and tactical options there really isn't much point playing the game over and over.
#36GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 5:41:40 PM(edited)
I should note that the 6 unlockable missions was originally 5 due to each console having one platform exclusive mission until they released them on the other console. Not that it really matters much.
#37TheGam3925Posted 7/20/2014 5:52:28 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Fallout 3 can be beaten in less than an hour. I guess that is a demo too.
---
People on my ignore list - 0
Because I'm not a cry baby.
#38GladiatorDanger(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 6:11:40 PM
TheGam3925 posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Fallout 3 can be beaten in less than an hour. I guess that is a demo too.

While I am not a fan of Fallout 3 apparently you missed the large amount of side content that fills out the game and in order to beat Fallout 3 in less than an hour you need to rely on glitches and exploits to skip most of the content, and even so it will still take you as long (or even longer depending on how fast you can complete Ground Zeroes) to complete Fallout 3 this way as it does for you to complete the main mission in Ground Zeroes normally
#39TheBonfiniPosted 7/20/2014 6:16:22 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
TheBonfini posted...
No they aren't. MS massive failure this gen proves that true gamers have values and integrity.

Edit:
Failure how when breaking records? How about we save that word four to five years later,
Back on topic yes gamers seem more stupid, I seen people justify metal gear even when it was just a prologue a damn short one, supporting games like cod, justify hardline and etc., integrity died before ms pulled what they did, at this moment nintendo is the company to Half way trust at this moment

Breaking their own records with their own spin. It's not as successful as 360. That's a fact. And that is because not all Americans are patriotic.
---
Friendly advice taken.
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#40CKnightPosted 7/20/2014 6:18:46 PM
Yes.

Look how excited we are for remastered games.

BC will never be a viable part of consoles again. Not when they can take the best of the last gen and sale it for another $60.