Been playing strider.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Been playing strider.
1 year ago#11
Cowboy082288 posted...
Derp..... your playing a game on PS4.... you want content in that game.... post on PS4 board. Or wow here is a novel idea go hear:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/723568-strider

That is right. Games have boards too.

Go hear what?
How does TC hear a link?
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
1 year ago#12
Strider is on the One too, Cowboy. Who cares which console he's playing it on?
---
Sooo... I guess I'll just go f*** myself, then?
1 year ago#13
And people wonder why this board gets trolled so hard. TC I don't see the problem...you being up sales numbers and people get mad. Performance issues and people get mad. Games and people STILL get mad..
1 year ago#14
Garage_Man posted...
And people wonder why this board gets trolled so hard. TC I don't see the problem...you being up sales numbers and people get mad. Performance issues and people get mad. Games and people STILL get mad..

I don't know I think the guy just doesn't realize that shadow complex is a game and has nothing to do with strider except that they are metroidvania games.
1 year ago#15
Also cowboy I'm not wanting content in strider. I am wanting a new shadow complex game. Which the first shadow complex was a xbox live arcade game that was in I believe the first or second summer of arcade event. It's not content in strider so it has NO place in the strider board as it has NOTHING to do with that game. And it has NO place on the ps4 board since the first one is an xbox exclusive and the second probably would be as well.
1 year ago#16
Here ya go cowboy since you refuse to look it up to know what you are talking about even in the slightest.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/960508-shadow-complex
1 year ago#17
I love metroidvania type games and enjoyed strider as well. I'm finally playing through guacamelee after the slow start out me off a bit. I'd love another shadow complex as well, excellent game. Another metroidvania type castlevania would be sexy too.
1 year ago#18
LMAO @ cowboy making an ass out of himself over and over.

Where did anyone even mention missing content?

F****** fail, bro. What did you sit on when you woke up this morning?
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
1 year ago#19
I think if you would've mentioned Shadow Complex in the topic title instead of Strider and just mention Strider in the body of your main post, that cowboy dude wouldn't have even opened this topic. Not that I'm agreeing with him. He's making a big deal out of a minuscule situation.

But back on topic, a SC (SC = Shadow Complex) sequel would be awesome. Did SC even do good in sales? I never heard how it performed sales-wise.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
1 year ago#20
aheroafake posted...
I think if you would've mentioned Shadow Complex in the topic title instead of Strider and just mention Strider in the body of your main post, that cowboy dude wouldn't have even opened this topic. Not that I'm agreeing with him. He's making a big deal out of a minuscule situation.

But back on topic, a SC (SC = Shadow Complex) sequel would be awesome. Did SC even do good in sales? I never heard how it performed sales-wise.

I think it did pretty well for an arcade games standards. Let's face it the game came out in 2009 and arcade games weren't nearly as popular then as they are now. But I haven't ever looked it up either. I would buy it in an instant.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Been playing strider.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived