Been playing strider.

#21Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 6:48:24 PM(edited)
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ cowboy making an ass out of himself over and over.

Where did anyone even mention missing content?

F****** fail, bro. What did you sit on when you woke up this morning?

Fair enough, I never played the game or have any idea what the TC is talking about, or care. But that is the point. Does the TC own a X1 or have interest in it? Does he/she want this game for the X1?

All that was said is 'I played a game for free on PS4 and now I want this'.

Does he/she want to play it on the X1 instead of the PS4? Does he/she own both consoles?

Come on, this isn't hard to actually see through *wink* *wink*

The real point of this is rather obvious.
#22Impaired MedicPosted 7/19/2014 6:51:15 PM
Cowboy's account is a decade old and he barely has over 300 karma. I'm gonna go ahead and say that's he's just using the account to troll.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#23Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 6:53:58 PM
Impaired Medic posted...
Cowboy's account is a decade old and he barely has over 300 karma. I'm gonna go ahead and say that's he's just using the account to troll.

.... hahahahaha ok. That is a first. I never been called an alt before. Funny how family, army, college, job...ect. gets in the way of gamegfaqs :) O yeah and games.

Ya know what, I think your an alt :P
#24rx54Posted 7/19/2014 6:57:02 PM(edited)
Cowboy082288 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

.... hahahahaha ok. That is a first. I never been called an alt before. Funny how family, army, college, job...ect. gets in the way of gamegfaqs :) O yeah and games.

America should be worried if people like you can make it in the Army.
I'm assuming you're American because your username is cowboy also.
You're probably from Texas or something.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#25aheroafakePosted 7/19/2014 6:56:43 PM
Homie_202 posted...
aheroafake posted...
I think if you would've mentioned Shadow Complex in the topic title instead of Strider and just mention Strider in the body of your main post, that cowboy dude wouldn't have even opened this topic. Not that I'm agreeing with him. He's making a big deal out of a minuscule situation.

But back on topic, a SC (SC = Shadow Complex) sequel would be awesome. Did SC even do good in sales? I never heard how it performed sales-wise.

I think it did pretty well for an arcade games standards. Let's face it the game came out in 2009 and arcade games weren't nearly as popular then as they are now. But I haven't ever looked it up either. I would buy it in an instant.

I enjoyed it very much as well but never even finished the game. I kept getting stuck on one of the levels so I just gave up lol. And I thought the game did good too but I wasn't sure how good it did. I do think I remember seeing it in the "top selling" or "top rated" category section on the Xbox Live Marketplace for Xbox 360.

And did you see what Cowboy just posted? He said he didn't really care about either game or something like that, so I'm pretty sure I was correct when I said he probably never would've came into this topic otherwise lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#26Impaired MedicPosted 7/19/2014 6:58:45 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

I'm the President, a spacetronaught and an intergalactic bounty hunter, yet I still find time to devote myself to the almighty GameFAQs.
---
". . ." ~That guy from GTA3
#27Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 7:00:17 PM
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

o jeesh, I almost got mad, then realized this is GF where anyone can say anything :)

All I'll say is, I served with 9 months in Baghdad, 4 months TaL Afar and 10 months Ramadi.

And honest enough to say that I did mostly safe convoys and was a 'fobbit' on my second deployment.

How about you?
#28rx54Posted 7/19/2014 7:02:51 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

o jeesh, I almost got mad, then realized this is GF where anyone can say anything :)

All I'll say is, I served with 9 months in Baghdad, 4 months TaL Afar and 10 months Ramadi.

And honest enough to say that I did mostly safe convoys and was a 'fobbit' on my second deployment.

How about you?

I stayed at home not serving the suits and corporations by risking my life.
Now you're here trolling on a video game message site.
Seems like it was worth it...
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#29Superjudge4000Posted 7/19/2014 7:03:23 PM
Impaired Medic posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

I'm the President, a spacetronaught and an intergalactic bounty hunter, yet I still find time to devote myself to the almighty GameFAQs.

pfft I was the first and only Emperor of The Moon. Our national pastime is GameFAQs, well that and sending the Moonanites to terrorize New Jersey.
---
Currently playing: Torchlight 2.
#30Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 7:04:13 PM
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Impaired Medic posted...

How about you?

I stayed at home not serving the suits and corporations by risking my life.
Now you're here trolling on a video game message site.
Seems like it was worth it...

Ahhh brave little you, fighting the corporations....... on your couch...... lol.