Been playing strider.

#31rx54Posted 7/19/2014 7:07:16 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
Ahhh brave little you, fighting the corporations....... on your couch...... lol.

I'm not fighting them, I'm just not going overseas risking my life for them under the illusion that I'm saving my country.

It's okay, many young gullible men fall for the whole "patriotic save your country do this for Murica" marketing campaign the Army has.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#32Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 7:10:34 PM
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
Ahhh brave little you, fighting the corporations....... on your couch...... lol.

I'm not fighting them, I'm just not going overseas risking my life for them under the illusion that I'm saving my country.

It's okay, many young gullible men fall for the whole "patriotic save your country do this for Murica" marketing campaign the Army has.

lol you actually think that's why most people join the military??? Shows how sheltered you are :)
#33Lawboy2Posted 7/19/2014 7:10:56 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ cowboy making an ass out of himself over and over.

Where did anyone even mention missing content?

F****** fail, bro. What did you sit on when you woke up this morning?

Fair enough, I never played the game or have any idea what the TC is talking about, or care. But that is the point. Does the TC own a X1 or have interest in it? Does he/she want this game for the X1?

All that was said is 'I played a game for free on PS4 and now I want this'.

Does he/she want to play it on the X1 instead of the PS4? Does he/she own both consoles?

Come on, this isn't hard to actually see through *wink* *wink*

The real point of this is rather obvious.

He actually does...he's one of my friends on xbox live for the one...and he has a 360....he also is on the ps4....there's nothing wrong with that
#34rx54Posted 7/19/2014 7:13:16 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

lol you actually think that's why most people join the military??? Shows how sheltered you are :)

Did you do it for bragging rights?
I'm sure lots of people care.

Your country treats your veterans very well...
---
PSN - Hunched
#35AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/19/2014 7:20:41 PM
Alright guys, not cool bashing people for military service.

Arguing about games is dumb fun.

Bashing servicemen is f****** despicable.
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
#36Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 7:23:23 PM
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
rx54 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...

Did you do it for bragging rights?
I'm sure lots of people care.

Your country treats your veterans very well...

derp...... most people don't go into things in life because it is their 'dream' to be that. Your clearly to immature to understand but basically people enlist because they see it as their best option in life for whatever reason, OCS helps for college payment. Many officers I knew came from that.

Also it offers a career opportunity in which you can retire after 20 years (receiving a check every month for the rest of your life), much sooner then most professions. Get a VA loan, a GI bill ect.

You clearly don't understand. It is not for everyone and deployments make it dangerous. But there are many who it has helped. Including me and my family who were both (mother and father) enlisted.

Before you judge millions of people and declare yourself better than them maybe try to understand.

PS:
Has nothing to do with "I'm going to serve Merica" or whatever. That is just what judgmental idiots who know nothing say.

So tell me? What do you do for a living that is so much better? What is you education? Family education?
#37rx54Posted 7/19/2014 7:27:09 PM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Many of them go into other peoples countries and do horrible things to the people there.
You aren't defending your country by invading another country that isn't doing anything to yours.

Believe it or not, not everyone in the middle east is a terrorist, and these wonderful service men seem to really enjoy killing lots of innocent people.
You wouldn't know this though if your only news source is American media outlets like CNN and Fox.

Maybe they should actually be as great as they claim to be and go help places where actual conflict is happening like Syria, but no.

I'm done with this subject.
---
PSN - Hunched
#38Garage_ManPosted 7/19/2014 7:31:22 PM
There we go cowboy why can't you be like that 24/7?

Whilst the military isn't for me (sorry I do my own businesses) it is for a lot of people. I have two friends joining right now for educational purposes. Not to go fight people because honestly that's one of the worst things to do/see imo.

I respect those that do even if they do it for merica! I just think joining to fight for your country is dumb, especially this one. However if you take advantage of everything it can offer why the hell not? It isn't like you have to go fight....
#39Garage_ManPosted 7/19/2014 7:33:41 PM
rx54 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Many of them go into other peoples countries and do horrible things to the people there.
You aren't defending your country by invading another country that isn't doing anything to yours.

Believe it or not, not everyone in the middle east is a terrorist, and these wonderful service men seem to really enjoy killing lots of innocent people.
You wouldn't know this though if your only news source is American media outlets like CNN and Fox.

Maybe they should actually be as great as they claim to be and go help places where actual conflict is happening like Syria, but no.

Trust me...I don't think anyone wants to go do that. You should see my cousin these days...she isn't even the same person man. It was brought up one day and you could see it in her eyes...

You do what you are told and for the future. That's all. Not cause you enjoy being in the armed forces.
#40Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 7:37:20 PM
rx54 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

HAHAH yep your just a sheltered suburban kid. I personally was friends with many of those 'middle eastern' people as you call them. Actually culture and country matters there just like where you are from. They don't see themselves as the 'middle east'.

Please, stop talking about things you know nothing of.