Been playing strider.

#41rx54Posted 7/19/2014 7:41:52 PM
Garage_Man posted...
rx54 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
Alright guys, not cool bashing people for military service.

Arguing about games is dumb fun.

Bashing servicemen is f****** despicable.

Many of them go into other peoples countries and do horrible things to the people there.
You aren't defending your country by invading another country that isn't doing anything to yours.

Believe it or not, not everyone in the middle east is a terrorist, and these wonderful service men seem to really enjoy killing lots of innocent people.
You wouldn't know this though if your only news source is American media outlets like CNN and Fox.

Maybe they should actually be as great as they claim to be and go help places where actual conflict is happening like Syria, but no.

I'm done with this subject.

Trust me...I don't think anyone wants to go do that. You should see my cousin these days...she isn't even the same person man. It was brought up one day and you could see it in her eyes...

You do what you are told and for the future. That's all. Not cause you enjoy being in the armed forces.

You would be surprised how many violent psychopaths get to be cops or soldiers and they fully intend to do what they want, and they get away with it.
Police brutality is far more reported on, simply because it's easier to see when it's happening in your own country.
Just as much, if not more, happens overseas because they're less likely to get caught.

Videos are out there of soldiers r***** innocent women, urinating on dead innocent people, opening fire on children and families. Tons of it out there, you just have to find it, because they don't show that stuff on TV.
They literally do it for fun and people don't care, they have even been caught at times, and they don't get prosecuted.

Tons of bystanders too, nobody questions it or reports it.
I swear I'd open friendly fire if I was a soldier and my comrades started doing such horrific things, but it just gets accepted, like it's war, it happens.

I know too much about soldier and police brutality to have respect for any of them, regardless of how many good soldiers or good cops there are.
They get free passes to do horrible things.

I'm done.
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#42Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 7:45:21 PM
Lawboy2 posted...
Cowboy082288 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ cowboy making an ass out of himself over and over.

Where did anyone even mention missing content?

F****** fail, bro. What did you sit on when you woke up this morning?

Fair enough, I never played the game or have any idea what the TC is talking about, or care. But that is the point. Does the TC own a X1 or have interest in it? Does he/she want this game for the X1?

All that was said is 'I played a game for free on PS4 and now I want this'.

Does he/she want to play it on the X1 instead of the PS4? Does he/she own both consoles?

Come on, this isn't hard to actually see through *wink* *wink*

The real point of this is rather obvious.

He actually does...he's one of my friends on xbox live for the one...and he has a 360....he also is on the ps4....there's nothing wrong with that

Yea boy did u ever play shadow complex?
#43Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 7:50:24 PM
Cowboy082288 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...
LMAO @ cowboy making an ass out of himself over and over.

Where did anyone even mention missing content?

F****** fail, bro. What did you sit on when you woke up this morning?

Fair enough, I never played the game or have any idea what the TC is talking about, or care. But that is the point. Does the TC own a X1 or have interest in it? Does he/she want this game for the X1?

All that was said is 'I played a game for free on PS4 and now I want this'.

Does he/she want to play it on the X1 instead of the PS4? Does he/she own both consoles?

Come on, this isn't hard to actually see through *wink* *wink*

The real point of this is rather obvious.

What does any of that have to do with me wanting a sequel to a 360 exclusive title? It shouldn't matter if I own an xbox or not. I am talking about how much I want an xbox exclusive game. That should be some indication I either own the platform or have some sort of interest in it. Also I told you in my first or second reply to you that shadow complex was an older 360 arcade game and you still kept insisting that it needed to go to the ps4 boards where the topic doesn't belong.
#44Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 7:50:55 PM
rx54 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
rx54 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

Many of them go into other peoples countries and do horrible things to the people there.
You aren't defending your country by invading another country that isn't doing anything to yours.

Believe it or not, not everyone in the middle east is a terrorist, and these wonderful service men seem to really enjoy killing lots of innocent people.
You wouldn't know this though if your only news source is American media outlets like CNN and Fox.

Maybe they should actually be as great as they claim to be and go help places where actual conflict is happening like Syria, but no.

Trust me...I don't think anyone wants to go do that. You should see my cousin these days...she isn't even the same person man. It was brought up one day and you could see it in her eyes...

You do what you are told and for the future. That's all. Not cause you enjoy being in the armed forces.

You would be surprised how many violent psychopaths get to be cops or soldiers and they fully intend to do what they want, and they get away with it.
Police brutality is far more reported on, simply because it's easier to see when it's happening in your own country.
Just as much, if not more, happens overseas because they're less likely to get caught.

Videos are out there of soldiers r***** innocent women, urinating on dead innocent people, opening fire on children and families. Tons of it out there, you just have to find it, because they don't show that stuff on TV.
They literally do it for fun and people don't care, they have even been caught at times, and they don't get prosecuted.

I swear I'd open friendly fire if I was a soldier and my comrades started doing such horrific things, but it just gets accepted, like it's war, it happens.

I know too much about soldier and police brutality to have respect for any of them, regardless of how many good soldiers or good cops there are.

I'm done.

lol *guy who surfs the internet is freaked out*.

Bottom line, your a sheltered and soft suburbanite. Your never going to do anything about any of the stuff you say. Just post it on GF.

Hey, you hate 'Merica' and cops and whatever.... well do something about it.

But lets be real, this is all just BS on the internet. You'll get older, marry and/or have kids, have a career and start being worried about your retirement benefits.
#45Homie_202(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 8:07:34 PM
rx54 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
rx54 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

I'm done.

Yes there are people like that out there but not all soldiers or cops are like that. Some of them actually do a lot of good. I have read more stories about soldiers helping children then I have harming innocent people. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but like I said not all are like that so I don't think you should write all of them off for some being terrible.
#46rx54Posted 7/19/2014 8:16:13 PM
Homie_202 posted...
rx54 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
rx54 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

I'm done.

Yes there are people like that out there but not all soldiers or cops are like that. Some of them actually do a lot of good. I have read more stories about soldiers helping children then I have harming innocent people. I'm not saying it doesn't happen but like I said not all are like that so I don't think you should write all of them off for some being terrible.

With cops alone, you look at prison populations and a significant majority is black.
Most criminals are not black.
That alone makes it hard not to think most cops are racist.

Sure there's good ones, but it seems like every day a cop has shot someones dog, killed some grandma in a random house raid, beat up an autistic student in a school, planted drugs on someone. Just recently some cops were found out to be KKK members.

Maybe I would have less distaste for soldiers and police if any of them actually ever got punished for their actions. You could be a cop or a soldier and kill someones kid, and the worst that seems to happen is you lose your job.

It's hard not to be cynical.
The laws that apply to everyone else seem to not apply to officers or soldiers, they can r*** and pillage and murder and do whatever they want it seems.
It's really hard to have respect
---
PSN - Hunched
Your posts are worthless because they are digital
#47Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 8:16:57 PM
Homie_202 posted...
rx54 posted...
Garage_Man posted...
rx54 posted...
AceAndJunpei posted...

I'm done.

He/she is just another soft westerner that complains about everything but as soon as you tell them to 'fend for their own' they cry for protection.

Perfect example:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itPY54C_guM

See how fast they went from disliking the police to being "Don't fight the cop, don't fight the cop!!"
#48Cowboy082288Posted 7/19/2014 8:34:04 PM
rx54 posted...

With cops alone, you look at prison populations and a significant majority is black.
Most criminals are not black.
That alone makes it hard not to think most cops are racist.

Sure there's good ones, but it seems like every day a cop has shot someones dog, killed some grandma in a random house raid, beat up an autistic student in a school, planted drugs on someone. Just recently some cops were found out to be KKK members.

Maybe I would have less distaste for soldiers and police if any of them actually ever got punished for their actions. You could be a cop or a soldier and kill someones kid, and the worst that seems to happen is you lose your job.

It's hard not to be cynical.
The laws that apply to everyone else seem to not apply to officers or soldiers, they can r*** and pillage and murder and do whatever they want it seems.
It's really hard to have respect

LOL.... again speaking from ignorance. I personaly knew someone who shot a kid in Baghdad with a bee bee gun. The CO stopped the convoy and assessed what to do.

End result, family was paid, doctors looked at the kid, soldier was reduced in rank, served a month in prison, and fined.

Not saying that bad and very inappropriate stuff wasn't done by American solders. Sure that happened and some got away with it.

But it was by no means policy. Matter of fact I remember when in 2006-07 they started kicking out all those contract security guys because the kept breaking the ROE.

The whole concept of a counter insurgency is to build a relationship with the locals. Why? Well because they are actually much more threatened by insurgents than we are. Through providing security we can get intel and build a working relation.

At least that is the idea. As things are going now in Iraq (yes I keep following the news from there, I bet you don't), things are again deteriorating. The group the US was fighting in Iraq regrouped in Syria because of the uprising/chaos there. They have returned with a vengeance (money + combat experience).

Videos are already going up around the web of the towns they take (they being ISIS or ISIL) holding public executions or dismemberments.

Point is, while I don't know what should be done or if the right things were done in the first place, I actually care what happens. I bet you really don't.

For you it is just some nonsense to spout on the internet.

#sheltered
#49DougMcDouglasPosted 7/22/2014 3:59:13 AM
Just gonna track this topic just to see what goes down.

And this all started because some guy wanted to talk about Shadow Complex. Smh