I troll on Xbox live, do you?

#1chedibang1994Posted 7/19/2014 5:10:58 PM
I know trolling is bad, but hearing angry people feel so good, getting angry messages and stuff on there is just so funny, only on Xbox man, do you make gamers angry and how?
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#2SycoticPosted 7/19/2014 5:12:21 PM
You got issues
#3Homie_202Posted 7/19/2014 5:12:57 PM
I do only if someone starts it. Like if I am playing a game and destroy someone and they send me hate mail then yes I will. I usually just start with "cry more I love the taste of your tears" it tends to get them pretty riled up.
#4wrettcaughnPosted 7/19/2014 5:21:44 PM
The closest I get to trolling is reporting every crappy person I come across on Xbox Live. But, I'm pretty sure that's what the report button is for...
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#5LEGEND_725Posted 7/19/2014 5:31:25 PM
I just kept fake laughing and yelling I'm the best in a nerdy voice as I was pub stomping in blops 2 ppl were rustled
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#6DonVito1990Posted 7/19/2014 5:33:53 PM
All the time, across all the games i play. I look for any and every opportunity to troll. Add the memories to my spank bank, and lube up with my own tears.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#7_Doomguy_Posted 7/19/2014 6:06:48 PM
I used too, but then i grew up
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#8chedibang1994(Topic Creator)Posted 7/21/2014 7:14:41 AM
Sycotic posted...
You got issues

Why especially killer instinct were the worst things come out of people mouth yet nothing beats cod man
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#9InjusticeRebornPosted 7/21/2014 7:27:25 AM
Homie_202 posted...
I do only if someone starts it. Like if I am playing a game and destroy someone and they send me hate mail then yes I will.

This.

You know you've got someone good when they stalk you into other lobbies/games and follow you around to try and annoy you. XD

I got hatemail on Destiny last night. I've been away from PvP for a fair while, so not only have I forgotten how good 'competitive' play can be, but I've also forgotten how good receiving such messages can be.
---
A train station is where a train stops. A bus station is where a bus stops. What about my PlayStation?
#10SculptorOvFleshPosted 7/21/2014 7:32:58 AM
RIp Gears 2 before party chat. Ah the engaging chats you'd have with people about mother's and smashing them into chunks. Good times. God i hate party chat.