Xbox Live booed at QuakeCon

#11ZeroShot101Posted 7/19/2014 7:30:36 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
why is this a topic in the first place the same thing would have happened if PSN showed up, because pc gamers hate console gamers it's a known fact.

No, my master race buddies hate paywall services. Online play services at the level that both consoles offer isn't high enough quality to rationalize their fee. We had better Servers from Sony in late gen ps2 then we have now, and XBL's dedicated servers have always been pretty weak for the price.

ummm of course they hate paywalls but sony now does the same thing as MS with its paywall for online services so no matter what PC will hate consoles
#12Shadowfxd2Posted 7/19/2014 7:31:49 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
why is this a topic in the first place the same thing would have happened if PSN showed up, because pc gamers hate console gamers it's a known fact.

No, my master race buddies hate paywall services. Online play services at the level that both consoles offer isn't high enough quality to rationalize their fee. We had better Servers from Sony in late gen ps2 then we have now, and XBL's dedicated servers have always been pretty weak for the price.

ummm of course they hate paywalls but sony now does the same thing as MS with its paywall for online services so no matter what PC will hate consoles

*plays MK8 online* What?
#13AzaneAzerPosted 7/19/2014 7:36:12 PM(edited)
ZeroShot101 posted...

"No matter what" no-no We won't hate on them if they either offer enough dedicated quality servers to justify a paywall, or if they remove the paywall and just survive on the merit of a good product.

This is where the disconnect always comes, PC gaming is always about offering a quality product, or it will get pirated, modded around or whatnot, it's why big companies like EA crap all over PC users and then turn around and complain about their products being pirated, but Valve's titles are bought like candy, because quality of product matters on the PC side.

Oh, and I guess you might be right on us hating Xbox live, Microsoft took a huge dump on the entire gaming industry at e3 last year, so we kind of don't forget that crap, oh, and Games for Windows Live, probably a good chunk of why Most PC users have a hatred towards MS before we even get to the other scumbag crap they've done that's made pirating easier than legitimately paying for their products.

and yes, you'll notice PC gamers rarely hate on Nintendo (at least collectively), Nintendo prices the fairest of the 3, they know they have crap hardware, so they don't charge 600$ for their console, and their online is free because, it's not the quality expected from a payment service (and one could argue it's more kid targetted and sub fees are harder to acquire for kids... but XBOX live.... has such a huge 12 year old community)
#14mokmuudPosted 7/19/2014 7:34:25 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...

*plays MK8 online* What?

I know right! lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#15LooksLikeRainPosted 7/19/2014 7:43:34 PM(edited)
PSN probably would've gotten the same reaction. This is just PC guys being typical PC guys. If this was PSN, the topic would've made no mention to the booing. TC just would have asked if Xbox owners were jealous of the discount. But thanls for trying to spin this into anti-microsoft ****ery.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#16wavvvvesPosted 7/19/2014 7:45:06 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#17LooksLikeRainPosted 7/19/2014 7:46:58 PM
wavvvves posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
wavvvves posted...
Why hate on the best online service?

they weren't hating on PC online servers. The title even said it's Xbox live, which is inferior to PC.

lol @ xbl being inferior to pc. You got it backwards, retard. (:

You give Xbox owners a bad name.
---
Hatred outlives the hateful.
#18ZeroShot101Posted 7/19/2014 7:47:12 PM
wavvvves posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
wavvvves posted...

they weren't hating on PC online servers. The title even said it's Xbox live, which is inferior to PC.

Xbox and ps4 are inferior to pc trust me PC's with the right hardware will crap on both systems and leave them in the dust
#19wavvvvesPosted 7/19/2014 7:49:35 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
wavvvves posted...
Shadowfxd2 posted...
wavvvves posted...

Xbox and ps4 are inferior to pc trust me PC's with the right hardware will crap on both systems and leave them in the dust

Pc sucks. It's a big, ugly, slow virus machine for neck beards to pirate games. Sorry for liking console bro, but I always will. My opinion
#20bossk5Posted 7/19/2014 8:10:56 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me by the TC.... I was a PS4 only owner at the time. Just so everybody knows this guy's intentions.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.