Xbox Live booed at QuakeCon

#21ZeroShot101Posted 7/19/2014 8:17:11 PM
bossk5 posted...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me by the TC.... I was a PS4 only owner at the time. Just so everybody knows this guy's intentions.

The kind of stupidity that makes me want to just go to PC gaming fully. These fanboys are fighting a war that's literally not even existent competition is great for both companies but the extent it's taken to is a joke
#22drfirepantsPosted 7/19/2014 8:27:00 PM
bossk5 posted...

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me by the TC.... I was a PS4 only owner at the time. Just so everybody knows this guy's intentions.

TC is probably an alt of solnot since solnot posted the same link in the PC board. And we all know what solnot's intentions are, plus that message seems like something he would write.
#23SlippyedPosted 7/19/2014 9:57:43 PM
Instead of paying for XBL, we should pool our money together to rent these pathetic fools some friends.
#24VanderZooPosted 7/19/2014 11:16:24 PM
I think because Quakecon, along with Blizzcon, are like the only game show events for PC gamers. For consoles there's E3, TGS, Gamescon, PAX etc.

So it's like one of only two PC centric games conventions PC gamers have to look forward to, so when the guy says "and for all you non-pc gamers out there", they got defensive and booed lol.

They probably would have done that for PSN as well, it's just some nerds annoyed that consoles are now even invading their PC games conventions.

Although at blizzcon when they talked about the PS3 version of Diablo 3, no one booed or anything, so maybe it is XBL only, but who knows.

It's just PC elitists being elitists.
---
Last gen to-play list: Okami HD, Peace Walker HD, Red Dead Redemption, Nier.
Currently playing: FFX/X-2 HD
#25ArkonBladePosted 7/20/2014 7:56:06 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
bossk5 posted...

The kind of stupidity that makes me want to just go to PC gaming fully. These fanboys are fighting a war that's literally not even existent competition is great for both companies but the extent it's taken to is a joke

Its like watching a bunch of monkey's throw there Poo at each other. Its fun to watch from the side lines and point and laugh at them.
---
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#26orestes1981Posted 7/20/2014 7:57:48 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
why is this a topic in the first place the same thing would have happened if PSN showed up, because pc gamers hate console gamers it's a known fact.

PC gamers hate the money grab that is XBL and PS+. Also, consoles typically sell better than PCs, and they have an inferiority complex.
---
Cappin' thine enemy is not exactly something Jesus would do, it's what Suge Knight would do.
-Bill Maher
#27ArkonBladePosted 7/20/2014 8:00:52 AM
VanderZoo posted...
I think because Quakecon, along with Blizzcon, are like the only game show events for PC gamers. For consoles there's E3, TGS, Gamescon, PAX etc.

So it's like one of only two PC centric games conventions PC gamers have to look forward to, so when the guy says "and for all you non-pc gamers out there", they got defensive and booed lol.

They probably would have done that for PSN as well, it's just some nerds annoyed that consoles are now even invading their PC games conventions.

Although at blizzcon when they talked about the PS3 version of Diablo 3, no one booed or anything, so maybe it is XBL only, but who knows.

It's just PC elitists being elitists.

XBL got Boo'd because of GFWL. That Is reviled by PC gamers. XBL is pretty much has the same stink on it as GFWL.
---
YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ArkonBlade/videos
PSN - ArkonBlade XBL - The Wolf Shadow STEAM - ArkonBlade
#28sonicteam2k1Posted 7/20/2014 8:04:43 AM
lol that was awesome, Pete was like "less talkin so I can get to the Doom faster, shut up"

lmao funniest thing I've heard all day.
---
See The Game Collection
http://people.ign.com/nights_team2k7/games
#29wskingwsPosted 7/20/2014 8:11:11 AM
ZeroShot101 posted...
bossk5 posted...

Oh... My... God. I can't believe it. Another person that actually thinks before posting? Wow I thought I was the only one left...seriously though, with the amount of trolls in here its refreshing reading something that actually makes sense.
---
I am the voice of reason.
#30youngunner2123Posted 7/20/2014 8:16:19 AM
bossk5 posted...

Why do you always post this? This reminds me of those turd spammers on forums that say

Just like so and so I made $7000 from working at home blah blah blah lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!