Xbox Live booed at QuakeCon

#31bossk5Posted 7/20/2014 7:19:38 AM(edited)
youngunner2123 posted...
bossk5 posted...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me by the TC.... I was a PS4 only owner at the time. Just so everybody knows this guy's intentions.

Why do you always post this? This reminds me of those turd spammers on forums that say

Just like so and so I made $7000 from working at home blah blah blah lol

It's just so ridiculous I have to post it.

Is he one of your buddies or something?
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.
#32youngunner2123Posted 7/20/2014 7:19:43 AM
bossk5 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
bossk5 posted...

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me by the TC.... I was a PS4 only owner at the time. Just so everybody knows this guy's intentions.

Why do you always post this? This reminds me of those turd spammers on forums that say

I know it's just funny lol
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#33bigboss719Posted 7/20/2014 7:20:29 AM
GFWL
#34Jedi454Posted 7/20/2014 7:21:09 AM
wskingws posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
bossk5 posted...

The kind of stupidity that makes me want to just go to PC gaming fully. These fanboys are fighting a war that's literally not even existent competition is great for both companies but the extent it's taken to is a joke

Oh... My... God. I can't believe it. Another person that actually thinks before posting? Wow I thought I was the only one left...seriously though, with the amount of trolls in here its refreshing reading something that actually makes sense.

From my experience on the internet, PC elitists are worse than every fanboy group combined. They ridicule and insult console users, make bold claims on how games should be ran and so fourth.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#35stawg007Posted 7/20/2014 7:24:09 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
bossk5 posted...

Because it informs people of TCs intentions and that he isn't someone to be taken seriously ever again
#36youngunner2123Posted 7/20/2014 7:28:25 AM
bossk5 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
bossk5 posted...

My buddy? why edit if I already answered and said its just funny to see
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#37PutHaggarInSFPosted 7/20/2014 7:31:08 AM
PC gamers. Heh.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Venml45.gif
http://last.fm/user/AnathemaOfZos Gamertag: aGeorgeDivided
#38LanternOfAshPosted 7/20/2014 7:38:33 AM
They also booed when they said Doom was coming to consoles. Obviously this is the foremost PC master race circle jerk convention out there, it's expected.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
#39Garage_ManPosted 7/20/2014 8:17:02 AM
Jedi454 posted...
wskingws posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
bossk5 posted...

The kind of stupidity that makes me want to just go to PC gaming fully. These fanboys are fighting a war that's literally not even existent competition is great for both companies but the extent it's taken to is a joke

Oh... My... God. I can't believe it. Another person that actually thinks before posting? Wow I thought I was the only one left...seriously though, with the amount of trolls in here its refreshing reading something that actually makes sense.

From my experience on the internet, PC elitists are worse than every fanboy group combined. They ridicule and insult console users, make bold claims on how games should be ran and so fourth.

That's the problem I have. They don't just insult the consoles (which they do) they ridicule the owners of said consoles! The owners! How immature can you be!?

I was over on the board the other day and said I prefer my DS4 to K+M...wow that was a mistake.

I think it's all the guys who got picked on growing up so they try and act tough online to make up for it maybe?
#40bossk5Posted 7/20/2014 8:29:31 AM
youngunner2123 posted...
bossk5 posted...
youngunner2123 posted...
bossk5 posted...

My buddy? why edit if I already answered and said its just funny to see

You were answering as I was editing.
---
I buy used games. I own a PS4, so according to Gamefaqs law I now have the right to act like a complete douchebag on the Xbox One board.