Xbox Live booed at QuakeCon

#41Bellum_SacrumPosted 7/20/2014 8:38:42 AM
ArkonBlade posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
bossk5 posted...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me by the TC.... I was a PS4 only owner at the time. Just so everybody knows this guy's intentions.

The kind of stupidity that makes me want to just go to PC gaming fully. These fanboys are fighting a war that's literally not even existent competition is great for both companies but the extent it's taken to is a joke

Its like watching a bunch of monkey's throw there Poo at each other. Its fun to watch from the side lines and point and laugh at them.

*facepalm*
You're doing the very same right now.
---
"Now go ahead and leap ignorantly to the defense of wealthy game companies who don't know or care about you."
#42AgentLockePosted 7/20/2014 8:54:55 AM(edited)
AzaneAzer posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
ummm of course they hate paywalls but sony now does the same thing as MS with its paywall for online services so no matter what PC will hate consoles

"No matter what" no-no We won't hate on them if they either offer enough dedicated quality servers to justify a paywall, or if they remove the paywall and just survive on the merit of a good product.

This is where the disconnect always comes, PC gaming is always about offering a quality product, or it will get pirated, modded around or whatnot, it's why big companies like EA crap all over PC users and then turn around and complain about their products being pirated, but Valve's titles are bought like candy, because quality of product matters on the PC side.

Oh, and I guess you might be right on us hating Xbox live, Microsoft took a huge dump on the entire gaming industry at e3 last year, so we kind of don't forget that crap, oh, and Games for Windows Live, probably a good chunk of why Most PC users have a hatred towards MS before we even get to the other scumbag crap they've done that's made pirating easier than legitimately paying for their products.

and yes, you'll notice PC gamers rarely hate on Nintendo (at least collectively), Nintendo prices the fairest of the 3, they know they have crap hardware, so they don't charge 600$ for their console, and their online is free because, it's not the quality expected from a payment service (and one could argue it's more kid targetted and sub fees are harder to acquire for kids... but XBOX live.... has such a huge 12 year old community)

Wow, your last 2 post's made me hate PC gamer's all over again. The fact you people still call yourself "The Master Race" is the most laughable thing i can even think of at the moment. On top of that do YOU have an opinion? I read your posts as if they were coming from Legion. "We" "Us" but no "Me"? And i LOVE how you STILL manage to show your PS fanboy colors. So PSN is "Quality" but Xbox live is not? That's just funny (I have used both services for years). But yea, somehow your posts came off as everything wrong with the average "Egotistical Gamer" that plagues the hell outta this place.

lol "Master Race" ...just lol. I'd love to see just how "Master Race" looking the people who use that term really are.

Edit: BTW i don't hate PC gamer's, I am one myself (despite having a s**** PC that can only run Strategy games and MMO's) But yea i just hate the PC gamer's that act all entitled and think they are "better" because they play on a PC.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#43embrandedonePosted 7/20/2014 6:21:27 PM
The brand is now toxic
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#44GorillaReformedPosted 7/20/2014 6:39:05 PM
bossk5 posted...
HAPPY THANKSGIVING BOSSK! :)

I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving even knowing that tomorrow the PS4 launches in Europe and the territories sales will put the the Xbox One even further into LAST PLACE. Just a week it's been out and the Xbox One is in in distant third place, yeah that is one successful console alright LMAO

Man so much for Xbox, they lost their only chance at ever beating PlayStation with the Xbox One, it just cant compete with the PS4 in any way. Not even the 360 could keep the PS3 off it's tail both the 360 and Xbox One are selling less than the PS4 and PS3 :).

Enjoy your Xbox One though, I hope reading this message helped make waiting for your games to install less of the long wait it is! :)

This is an actual PM sent to me by the TC.... I was a PS4 only owner at the time. Just so everybody knows this guy's intentions.

hahaha

It's almost scary that he thinks that someone's Thanksgiving would be ruined by that information, regardless of whether it was true or not.

*sits at dinner table*
"Oh, daddy? Happy Thanksgiving and I love you so much!"
"SHUT UP GODDAMNIT"
"Daddy? Can I have some turkey pweeze?"
*throws turkey at wall*
HA? YOU STILL WANT THE TURKEY? NOBODY EAT TURKEY TONIGHT *breaks down crying*
---
A Mod/Admin replied on
7/17/2014 10:42:10 PM My, how witty and/or original. You spent all day thinking that up, didn't you?
#45SomnusNemorisPosted 7/20/2014 7:58:34 PM
Oh man, the Xbox One cannot catch a single break. It's getting kicked to bits by the rest of the gaming world.

I mean... I'm almost starting to feel sorry for Xbox fans, even if they did troll the PS3 board relentlessly last gen.

Almost…
---
PSN/GT/Steam/GoG - AstuteClass
http://i.imgur.com/n86BZOR.png
#46Tajaz2426Posted 7/20/2014 8:03:30 PM
These folks remind of people that do the booing chant at wrestling matches, is this what PC gamers are like? Little children with pimply faces that only come out to go to some concert of a band that claims their underground while selling CD's in the mainstream.

Why would an adult boo something, instead of just not purchasing the product? The immaturity level of some people are astronomical. I just don't quite understand adults acting this way.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#47embrandedonePosted 7/22/2014 8:54:14 AM
Just want to remind people, this kind of toxicity takes years to wash away...
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#48-pharells-hat1Posted 7/22/2014 9:39:07 AM
extanker posted...
Oh my god, PC gamers don't like Xbox Live. Wow, who knew.

idk maybe its because your paying a high monthly fee for a online access
#49XtremeclanPosted 7/22/2014 9:44:52 AM
If i remember right the last thing i booed at was politicians, and these supposed mature adults booing Xbox Live?

Sad really, i'm all for gaming no matter what the machine, then theres these people who feel like they are in a relationship with a certain piece of hardware... thats when i "Rofl"
---
"Eat this, you outer-space octopus!"
GT: One Called Rich
#50XtremeclanPosted 7/22/2014 9:46:25 AM
-pharells-hat1 posted...
extanker posted...
Oh my god, PC gamers don't like Xbox Live. Wow, who knew.

idk maybe its because your paying a high monthly fee for a online access

The SUPER HIGH monthly fee of £3.30...
---
"Eat this, you outer-space octopus!"
GT: One Called Rich