Xbox Live booed at QuakeCon

#51Miiri0Posted 7/22/2014 10:51:21 AM
No surprise at all. Xbox have so many negative vibes now.
#52-doggy-2Posted 7/22/2014 10:52:51 AM
your still paying in perpetuity for something that is essentially half of what a console is. if nintendo 64s had online access i suppose you could make the case that paying for online access 12 years ago would have been ok because not that many games relied on online access back then. however in the year of our lord 2014 the online component is just as important as the single player aspect and its quite ridiculous that it has devolved into paying for a service rather than a product. nintendo and sony have free online access, why not microsoft?
---
-Angerfist
pharells hat could have prevented bush v. gore
#53BloodyDove2vsPosted 7/22/2014 10:52:58 AM
CharadeSmith posted...
PC gamers smarter than your average joe

Indeed my friend.
---
"the sourness of 720/900p resolutions" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw
#54-doggy-2Posted 7/22/2014 10:53:36 AM
dont get me wrong, microsoft owns but its still ridic that you would have to pay in perpetuity for online access
#55Bud2003Posted 7/22/2014 10:53:39 AM
-pharells-hat1 posted...
extanker posted...
Oh my god, PC gamers don't like Xbox Live. Wow, who knew.

idk maybe its because your paying a high monthly fee for a online access

High monthly fee = $3.33 - $5.00/month based on the deal you catch. Not sure if you know what the word "high" means, or if you just enjoy spouting b.s.
#56kingofjamaicaPosted 7/22/2014 10:55:43 AM
extanker posted...

After having to deal with Games for Windows Live, can you really blame us for hating any Microsoft gaming service?
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.
#578waystomondayPosted 7/22/2014 11:11:38 AM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
why is this a topic in the first place the same thing would have happened if PSN showed up, because pc gamers hate console gamers it's a known fact.

No, my master race buddies hate paywall services. Online play services at the level that both consoles offer isn't high enough quality to rationalize their fee. We had better Servers from Sony in late gen ps2 then we have now, and XBL's dedicated servers have always been pretty weak for the price.

ummm of course they hate paywalls but sony now does the same thing as MS with its paywall for online services so no matter what PC will hate consoles

*plays MK8 online* What?

On the most gimped online service, wiiu doesnt even have a ethernet port that should tell you all you need to know about nintnedos online priorities
---
"Sugar enriched flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, polysorbate 60 and yellow dye #5. Everything a growin' boy needs."
#58BingSanpaoPosted 7/22/2014 11:17:28 AM
That's because quakecon is full of weeaboos.
#59Ghengi5Tr0nPosted 7/22/2014 11:54:09 AM
kingofjamaica posted...
extanker posted...

After having to deal with Games for Windows Live, can you really blame us for hating any Microsoft gaming service?

This
---
Hi ^___________________^
#60kingofjamaicaPosted 7/22/2014 5:58:31 PM
BingSanpao posted...
That's because quakecon is full of weeaboos.

That doesn't even make sense.
---
At some point, you're going to have to talk to a tree and do what it says. - Arbor Day Rule, Grand List of RPG Cliches.