PS4 - #thethirstisreal

User Info: Run_2_the_Hills

Run_2_the_Hills
2 years ago#2
ouch

User Info: _Doomguy_

_Doomguy_
2 years ago#3
This is what happens when people don't understand that the Xbox One is an entertainment system and not just a console, so they cry "I DONT WANT TV SHOWS OR ANY SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT I WANT GAMEZ!!!11", that's why is called Xbox ONE.

I wish MS could've sticked with their DRM idea sometimes.
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
2 years ago#4
We have a lot better sources for entertainment, the key demographic of people buying game consoles are buying them for games, I can go buy a refurbished wii from the thrift store for 60$ if I want a netflix box.

User Info: wavvvves

wavvvves
2 years ago#5
AzaneAzer posted...
We have a lot better sources for entertainment, the key demographic of people buying game consoles are buying them for games, I can go buy a refurbished wii from the thrift store for 60$ if I want a netflix box.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS> Please stop with the entertainment box and "I wish they kept to their word". No one wants the original idea or an entertainment box. If that was going to happen I just wouldn't bother with xbox.

User Info: Shadowfxd2

Shadowfxd2
2 years ago#6
_Doomguy_ posted...
This is what happens when people don't understand that the Xbox One is an entertainment system and not just a console, so they cry "I DONT WANT TV SHOWS OR ANY SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT I WANT GAMEZ!!!11", that's why is called Xbox ONE.

I wish MS could've sticked with their DRM idea sometimes.

there's better entertainment systems out there and for a lot less than xbone.

User Info: Shadowfxd2

Shadowfxd2
2 years ago#7
AzaneAzer posted...

you can get a used Roku for like $40...

User Info: AzaneAzer

AzaneAzer
2 years ago#8
Shadowfxd2 posted...

ya, I have a roku 3 that im in love with, but I wanted to keep the discussion within game consoles.

User Info: gohoanq

gohoanq
2 years ago#9
I would have liked the original shows being kept around. I'm already paying more per month for crap like espn so I'd have liked something I actually cared about being part of the service. I can't believe people are actually anti-extras for this gen... makes no sense, a different department focusing on shows wouldn't have done crap to the game focused ones.
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.

User Info: AceAndJunpei

AceAndJunpei
2 years ago#10
Shadowfxd2 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

Can the Roku play Galaxy 1 and 2?

Advantage: Wii;)
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Microsoft upsets Advertisers on Xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived