Microsoft upsets Advertisers on Xbox

#1embrandedonePosted 7/19/2014 6:48:52 PM
http://www.wpcentral.com/comment/1118149
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#2Run_2_the_HillsPosted 7/19/2014 7:00:01 PM
ouch
#3_Doomguy_Posted 7/19/2014 7:11:42 PM
This is what happens when people don't understand that the Xbox One is an entertainment system and not just a console, so they cry "I DONT WANT TV SHOWS OR ANY SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT I WANT GAMEZ!!!11", that's why is called Xbox ONE.

I wish MS could've sticked with their DRM idea sometimes.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
#4AzaneAzerPosted 7/19/2014 7:14:04 PM
We have a lot better sources for entertainment, the key demographic of people buying game consoles are buying them for games, I can go buy a refurbished wii from the thrift store for 60$ if I want a netflix box.
#5wavvvvesPosted 7/19/2014 7:17:00 PM
AzaneAzer posted...
We have a lot better sources for entertainment, the key demographic of people buying game consoles are buying them for games, I can go buy a refurbished wii from the thrift store for 60$ if I want a netflix box.

THIS. SO MUCH THIS> Please stop with the entertainment box and "I wish they kept to their word". No one wants the original idea or an entertainment box. If that was going to happen I just wouldn't bother with xbox.
#6Shadowfxd2Posted 7/19/2014 7:18:27 PM
_Doomguy_ posted...
This is what happens when people don't understand that the Xbox One is an entertainment system and not just a console, so they cry "I DONT WANT TV SHOWS OR ANY SOURCE OF ENTERTAINMENT I WANT GAMEZ!!!11", that's why is called Xbox ONE.

I wish MS could've sticked with their DRM idea sometimes.

there's better entertainment systems out there and for a lot less than xbone.
#7Shadowfxd2Posted 7/19/2014 7:19:12 PM
AzaneAzer posted...

you can get a used Roku for like $40...
#8AzaneAzerPosted 7/19/2014 7:41:23 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...

ya, I have a roku 3 that im in love with, but I wanted to keep the discussion within game consoles.
#9gohoanqPosted 7/19/2014 7:57:46 PM
I would have liked the original shows being kept around. I'm already paying more per month for crap like espn so I'd have liked something I actually cared about being part of the service. I can't believe people are actually anti-extras for this gen... makes no sense, a different department focusing on shows wouldn't have done crap to the game focused ones.
---
---
"Bad biscuits make the baker broke bro" - Jake the Dog.
#10AceAndJunpeiPosted 7/19/2014 8:17:19 PM
Shadowfxd2 posted...
AzaneAzer posted...

Can the Roku play Galaxy 1 and 2?

Advantage: Wii;)
---
You're like a puzzle that can't be solved, some pieces never fill the gaps