All this talk of Destiny being generic, makes me think they aren't good at FPS.

#31Reece504Posted 7/19/2014 9:46:25 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Reece504 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Horridhal posted...
SculptorOvFlesh posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Because Ps4 has nothing else to play. Titanfall's LTS > Anyhting BF4 has.

He said with absolutely no proof backing up his claim.

That is why it is a lie. It is just something you, and others like you, imagine is correct and start posting like it was fact. There is no skill difference besides your imagined one.

What? Who the hell said anything about skill? I posted the link to show that BF4 is more popular on PS4.

More people have a ps4 and really they don't have no good shooter out besides that and cod if you consider ghost good dang sure ain't killzone not rocket science really.

but the fact of the entire purpose for posting that, the TC claims that the community for online FPS dies quickly on the PS4, the link shows otherwise.

and besides, those player counts are realtime and PS4 has the Destiny beta going on right now. So yeah, there are other FPS games for people to play.

I see maybe on ps3 but on ps4 I don't see it dying sony fans don't want to admit it but they are embracing the shooters now which could be bad for Xbox. You can tell by how bad they are pushing destiny (made by people that did halo) and other shooters. They even have more shooters out now than x1 lol
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#32Rome218Posted 7/19/2014 10:03:02 PM
WOLFENSTEIN!!!!!!
>:D

It's my favorite FPS by far. It took so much about everything I loved over the last 10 years of single player FPS gaming, and put it together beautifully.

I do not expect Doom 4 to surpass it. ID hasn't made a really good game in a long time IMO.

Machinegames made Wolfenstein, and it suddenly my favorite single player FPS.

Quake 1 was good, but it was the modding community that made it great. Doom 3 was okay, the flashlight switching sucked, and overall I got bored of it.

Quake 4 was pretty bad. I played that on a high end PC and it had major screen tearing problems.

Rage looks great.

Wolfenstein uses the same engine as Rage.
#33SunDevil77Posted 7/19/2014 10:10:16 PM
All FPS games get labeled as "generic" because people think being a hipster is cool. So they have to hate on anything that's popular. Like the entire FPS genre.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539
#34Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2014 10:41:39 PM
Rome218 posted...
WOLFENSTEIN!!!!!!
>:D

It's my favorite FPS by far. It took so much about everything I loved over the last 10 years of single player FPS gaming, and put it together beautifully.

I do not expect Doom 4 to surpass it. ID hasn't made a really good game in a long time IMO.

Machinegames made Wolfenstein, and it suddenly my favorite single player FPS.

Quake 1 was good, but it was the modding community that made it great. Doom 3 was okay, the flashlight switching sucked, and overall I got bored of it.

Quake 4 was pretty bad. I played that on a high end PC and it had major screen tearing problems.

Rage looks great.

Wolfenstein uses the same engine as Rage.

I loved Wolfenstein TNO, I still finished Rage yet, but i'm up to the Undercity i'm pretty sure on Nightmare.
---
Sony Fanboy: "PS4 sold the most again this month!" Sony Fan: "Who cares dude?" Sony Fanboy: ":'("
#35jrr18Posted 7/19/2014 10:47:14 PM
im sorry but I always thought apart from the Cod crowd most serious fps gamers played PC?
---
upjumped console peasant
PSN/steam jrr101
#36HorridhalPosted 7/19/2014 10:51:02 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Horridhal posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
How come the most team based competitive FPS has a much larger player base online on the PS4?

http://bf4stats.com/

That is why it is a lie. It is just something you, and others like you, imagine is correct and start posting like it was fact. There is no skill difference besides your imagined one.

What? Who the hell said anything about skill? I posted the link to show that BF4 is more popular on PS4.

Pay attention to who I am responding to. It wasn't you. Chill.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#37Xeeh_BitzPosted 7/19/2014 10:56:07 PM
Horridhal posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Horridhal posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
How come the most team based competitive FPS has a much larger player base online on the PS4?

http://bf4stats.com/

Pay attention to who I am responding to. It wasn't you. Chill.

My mistake, hate tablets..
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant