Anybody know how long that Wolfenstein sale last?

#11killtacular30Posted 7/20/2014 7:14:02 AM
Why only buy Digital? Most of time you can catch a game on sale at a retail store a lot cheaper than buying digital, even if the digital game is on sale, I mostly but a lot of my games off other gamers for a good price... My self I don't like Digital being to many times the game is short or just not that great and with digital am stuck with the game, I can't sell or trade it for something else...
#12khardboredPosted 7/20/2014 7:16:00 AM
Hopefully you will have a chance to pick it up. It's a very entertaining game. I am not sure it's worth $60, but it's definitely worth the sale price.
---
if (instr(buf,sys_errlist[errno])) /* you don't see this */
#13Dev445(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 7:20:39 AM
killtacular30 posted...
Why only buy Digital? Most of time you can catch a game on sale at a retail store a lot cheaper than buying digital, even if the digital game is on sale, I mostly but a lot of my games off other gamers for a good price... My self I don't like Digital being to many times the game is short or just not that great and with digital am stuck with the game, I can't sell or trade it for something else...

I hear you, the old me would never just buy digital because I used to trade in my games all the time. I don't trade in my games anymore and I just like not having to worry about discs, instant switching games is awesome. Also whenever I go over my cousins or friends house I can just sign in and play my games on their console and if they want that game they already will have it installed and will just have to buy it.
---
"You all say you want to be human, but why would you want to become something so flawed" - Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist
GT: ThatBoyNice247
#14BlackFeathersPosted 7/20/2014 7:27:00 AM
Dev445 posted...
Its $40 on XBL but can't get it until next week

GET IT! It's good!
#15aheroafakePosted 7/20/2014 11:33:59 AM
zerojustice posted...
The sale ends on the 20th because it wasn't actually the deal of the week, it was a promotional sale because of Quakecon.

Dammit.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#16CapwnDPosted 7/20/2014 11:38:34 AM
killtacular30 posted...

I only buy digital because it lets me have it on two xboxes. Same with the 360.

And, as Dev445 also said, trading in games isn't something I do either. And I have stacks of games going back to the 2600, I don't need another generation of clutter.

But of course some dick will come along and say digital is for people too lazy to change discs. Ignorance.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#17aheroafakePosted 7/20/2014 11:43:51 AM
CapwnD posted...
killtacular30 posted...

I only buy digital because it lets me have it on two xboxes. Same with the 360.

And, as Dev445 also said, trading in games isn't something I do either. And I have stacks of games going back to the 2600, I don't need another generation of clutter.

But of course some dick will come along and say digital is for people too lazy to change discs. Ignorance.

Then why don't you trade games in if you don't need another generation of clutter? Just sayin'.
---
#18CapwnDPosted 7/20/2014 11:46:36 AM
Because I still play some of those games, and I don't want to trade them in.
---
Death to the New Flesh, long live Videodrome!
#19Gunvalkyrie2Posted 7/20/2014 12:07:53 PM
Dev445 posted...
guvadc posted...
its 39.99 at Amazon

Cool I only buy digital though.

Lol
---
You are ignoring 9 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#20aheroafakePosted 7/20/2014 12:09:01 PM
CapwnD posted...
Because I still play some of those games, and I don't want to trade them in.

Fair enough.
---