Fact: Bungie could never get Halo to run 60fps, not even the almighty "Destiny"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fact: Bungie could never get Halo to run 60fps, not even the almighty "Destiny"

User Info: youngskillz

youngskillz
2 years ago#21
TOhasNoRing posted...
When did they announce Halo 5 was 1080p?

yeah not sure, what's the beta even gonna be?

i'd be fine with 1080 30.
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mechanical God Creation, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated

User Info: TOhasNoRing

TOhasNoRing
2 years ago#22
youngskillz posted...
TOhasNoRing posted...
When did they announce Halo 5 was 1080p?

yeah not sure, what's the beta even gonna be?

i'd be fine with 1080 30.

They announced 60 fps at E3 but never said the resolution. I guess we will find out later.
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600

User Info: crucial

crucial
2 years ago#23
Don't worry folks Destiny is way over hyped trash,its nothing new,shallow gameplay,generic looking character models,PVP is laughable like Halo ODST,it's a wannabe MMO,co-op can be fun but after doing the same zone over and over gets boring quick,game will be littered with micro's,DLC's and expansion's,nothing as promised and nothing new,its a bigger version of Halo Reach and plays nothing like a MMO,hype is strong with this title but wow what a let down.

User Info: rusty12000

rusty12000
2 years ago#24
Id wait for an official announcement before expecting 1080p on Halo5. Seems like the Xbox One simply isn't powerful enough.
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM

User Info: QueezZeenart

QueezZeenart
2 years ago#25
crucial posted...
Don't worry folks Destiny is way over hyped trash,its nothing new,shallow gameplay,generic looking character models,PVP is laughable like Halo ODST,it's a wannabe MMO,co-op can be fun but after doing the same zone over and over gets boring quick,game will be littered with micro's,DLC's and expansion's,nothing as promised and nothing new,its a bigger version of Halo Reach and plays nothing like a MMO,hype is strong with this title but wow what a let down.

Damn, I'm only playing the beta. It's a shame to hear that they didn't actually unlock the rest of the planets and moons for the full game. Speaking of the full game, how do I get it, since you've obviously played it?

User Info: Stejpan

Stejpan
2 years ago#26
Fun fact: in the original Xbox release of Halo, just sit at the title screen for a few minutes - the screen will fade out and then play some footage of an earlier PC based build that looks to be running a lot smoother that the Xbox game itself.
"Sleep is for babies, gamers play all night!" - Thomas Falsetta

User Info: jakethenoob

jakethenoob
2 years ago#27
SythisTaru posted...
Destiny runs at 30 because Bungie prefers 30 to 60. They say 30 looks and feels better.

That is one of the dumbest things I've heard in a long time. There's no way they actually said this.
Game collection: http://postimage.org/gallery/1tqkmeku/

User Info: Lythiris

Lythiris
2 years ago#28
Twinmold posted...
It's time to play, Which Troll is it Anyway?!

Grumder Klimpus?
"I figured maybe a bullet in the back. Or a knife in the back. Maybe hit by a train."
"In the back?" "In the back, yeah."

User Info: BloodyDove2vs

BloodyDove2vs
2 years ago#29
PhaseBlack posted...
Yet 343i is doing Halo 5 in 60fps and 1080p. Bungie aren't as talented as people say, and Im glad that they arent handling the legendary Halo series anymore.

Halo 5 60fps >>>>>>>>> Destiny 30fps

careful my friend
"the sourness of 720/900p resolutions" XB1M13 < shazbot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbWgUO-Rqcw

User Info: Shik_stick

Shik_stick
2 years ago#30
Yet FPS and Res don't matter?

Shut up fanboy.
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fact: Bungie could never get Halo to run 60fps, not even the almighty "Destiny"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived