Fact: Bungie could never get Halo to run 60fps, not even the almighty "Destiny"

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fact: Bungie could never get Halo to run 60fps, not even the almighty "Destiny"
1 year ago#31
rusty12000 posted...
Id wait for an official announcement before expecting 1080p on Halo5. Seems like the Xbox One simply isn't powerful enough.

because there are no other 1080 games on xb1...... riiiiiiight
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy
1 year ago#32
Honestly who cares about framerate as long as the game looks good? I hate people who nitpick and always find something to complain about. They aren't happy unless they are complaining. Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant people like that.
1 year ago#33
pnut3844 posted...
Honestly who cares about framerate as long as the game looks good? I hate people who nitpick and always find something to complain about. They aren't happy unless they are complaining. Unfortunately there are a lot of ignorant people like that.

yep.

30 or 60 destiny is still pretty awesome.
---
Metal Bands -- Sions Funeral, Eye of the Enemy, Arch Enemy, Sepsis, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity, Isolated
1 year ago#34
They said 5 was 1080p in the beta commercial for the MCC. And they've announced it right off the bat too.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
1 year ago#35
LanternOfAsh posted...
They said 5 was 1080p in the beta commercial for the MCC. And they've announced it right off the bat too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqrC0-_QG9A

no mention of 1080p
---
GT: DonShetland
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Fact: Bungie could never get Halo to run 60fps, not even the almighty "Destiny"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived