2014/07/20: Not a single Xbox One game on GameFAQs current Top 100 games board

#1Anutha OnePosted 7/20/2014 7:45:29 AM
Thoughts?

What say you.
---
Hey you, yes YOU! If you're not going to answer the posted question, then don't bother to reply!
#2HorridhalPosted 7/20/2014 7:47:13 AM
Two words :

Who cares?
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#3MajorPoopStormPosted 7/20/2014 7:52:44 AM
Anutha One posted...
Thoughts?

What say you.

http://goo.gl/JPmWFc
---
http://goo.gl/F6HX6j
#4scoobydoobydontPosted 7/20/2014 7:54:11 AM
Xbox Done. lololololololololol
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#5LapanuiPosted 7/20/2014 8:01:26 AM
You do realise that these games are the most visited pages, so it either shows that PS4 owners spend too much time on here and not playing games or they are too dumb to figure out something in a game and need the internet to help them...

Still awaiting greatness
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#6Anutha One(Topic Creator)Posted 7/20/2014 8:03:51 AM
For the record, I'm not trying to flame the XOne with this topic.

I am just wondering what other's thoughts are about this?

Is there not a single game on this system with staying power or not enough xone owners yet or not enough xone gamefaqs accounts to keep one of its games in the top 100?
---
Hey you, yes YOU! If you're not going to answer the posted question, then don't bother to reply!
#7dnmtPosted 7/20/2014 8:04:29 AM
Horridhal posted...
Two words :

Who cares?

MS probably cares, hence all the countless deals and bundles and the removal of Kinect.
#8InfinityOver0Posted 7/20/2014 8:04:48 AM
lol
---
Hoping for a Cosmos season 2
#9MuryoPosted 7/20/2014 8:05:53 AM
Anutha One posted...

Is there not a single game on this system with staying power or not enough xone owners yet or not enough xone gamefaqs accounts to keep one of its games in the top 100?

Unpleasant facts are regarded as trolling on this board,
---
Miiverse: Muryoken
PSN: Muryoken
#10scoobydoobydontPosted 7/20/2014 8:16:43 AM
dnmt posted...
Horridhal posted...
Two words :

Who cares?

MS probably cares, hence all the countless deals and bundles and the removal of Kinect.

MS is probably reading this right now! =O

Anutha One posted...

If you want a serious answer, sometimes when game specific boards are virtually deserted or there isn't enough people around to make discussion good/get questions answered, people will gravitate towards the more active board for other platforms (in this case, most of Xbones game specific discussion can easily be had on the 360 version's board, or even the PS4 or on occasion PC version's).

I remember a long time ago I had to go to the PS2 board for a Harry Potter game because the OG Xbox board for it was dead as dead can be. The two versions weren't really different, so it didn't matter. And to get interesting discussion about the first KOTOR you pretty much had to go to the PC board. Didn't mean the game sold poorly on Xbox or that no one was interested, the board just wasn't very active and everyone went to the PC one. I never checked, but I imagine the original Dark Souls was like this, with most of the Souls fans being PS3 people at the beginning most of the interesting discussion was on the PS3 version's board. DSII this was probably less of a factor as the Xbox side community grew enough to sustain itself.

Despite "record sales" for the new gen, it's still a pretty small userbase, so it wouldn't be surprising if PS4's popularity made the PS4 version of multiplats the better and more active board even for some Xbone fans.
---
"Why do you expect me to be rational? I'm a troll..." -Izraeil (aka Altair001)
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg