2014/07/20: Not a single Xbox One game on GameFAQs current Top 100 games board

#31nanikozoPosted 7/20/2014 8:53:20 PM(edited)
Anutha One posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Anutha One posted...
liquidblue4 posted...
Anutha One posted...

I guess in my mind, I would have thought there would be enough Xbone exclusive titles out by now (mind you, I have no idea how many there are at this time) that one of its games would be in gamefaqs Top 100 list. Even if for just social reasons.

Hey, don't worry about it. There aren't any PS4 exclusives in the Top 100 either.

Don't misunderstand me here. I can understand the PS4 titles being cross-platform and Xbone owners going into PS4 boards that are more frequented for any questions they may have but isn't there a single Xbone title out that is good enough to keep it in the Top 100? 100 games is a helluva lot of games.

Isn't there a single PS4 title out that is good enough to keep it in the Top 100? 100 games is a helluva lot of games.

There are 7 PS4 games currently in the top 100. They may not be exclusives but they are there even if all 7 are receiving traffic due to being cross-platform. Even as I reply in this topic, I am reading other topics on this same board about the Xbone having better exclusives at this time still than the PS4 (which I also don't own btw.) I know it is all subjective but I would think if some Xbone owners believe that, then at least some of those exclusive titles should still be showing up on GF's Top 100 board, no? Do those exclusive titles not have any replayability and thus their drop-off?

I've been coming to Gamefaqs off and on for over 15 years. That being said when the hell did trolling become so forced and unfunny? Saying you don't own either system doesn't fool anyone it just makes most look down on you for your failed attempt at trolling. You aren't the only failure at trolling but you rank pretty high from what I've read in the past. I mean who would actively waste their own precious time debating in a video game message board if they don't even own either systems in question? Kids these days find odd ways to have fun. #kidsdothedarndestthings