Here's are my reasons for choosing Xbox One first, then PS4 a year later

#1Hucast9Posted 7/20/2014 9:57:33 AM
1- The controller.

2- The system is more quiet than the PS4.

I wanted to discuss that second reason. Do you think that the second reason is enough to justify getting Xbox One first?
#23sixchambersPosted 7/20/2014 10:04:08 AM
Amazing post
#3KID VIDPosted 7/20/2014 10:10:02 AM
Hucast9 posted...
1- The controller.

I wanted to discuss that second reason. Do you think that the second reason is enough to justify getting Xbox One first?

No, I don't. It's actually a very silly reason to buy an Xbox One first. To each his own though. My own two reasons for me are:

1. The games
2. The controller
---
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: KIDD VIDD
#4BLACK_HUNTEXPosted 7/20/2014 10:10:27 AM
Hucast9 posted...
1- The controller.

Do you not have your volume up when you play games or something? Only time I ever noticed noise (for any noisy console) is during load screens, but when the action is going it naturally tunes out over game audio. Are you a bat?
---
A Lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.
#5kennyynnooPosted 7/20/2014 10:11:27 AM
Not for me, headphones, but Sony trashing Gran Turismo last gen while forza improved a lot comparably was my main reason. Sony used to be where to go for racing on consoles but in my opinion the second half of last gen xbox took over. What they've done with the last 2 GT games was lazy and disgraceful but I will buy a ps4 anyways in a few years for gt7 probably.
---
Xbox one, PS3, Wii
Play for the games not the evil corporation, they're all evil in the end.
#6Bobsy84Posted 7/20/2014 10:41:33 AM
I would say say a more sensible reason was xbox has the better exclusives at the moment, in a year the good sony ones will win it back
#7youngunner2123Posted 7/20/2014 10:45:14 AM
The system is more quiet? Geez

For me

Already had live for an extra year
Games
Controller

And I hate non symmetrical things ;)
---
Your arms are too short to box with GOD!!!
#8BlackFeathersPosted 7/20/2014 10:45:20 AM
Hucast9 posted...
1- The controller.

Those are silly reasons IMO. You should've picked the XBONE for the better system exclusives that are out for it
#9Abiz_Posted 7/20/2014 10:57:39 AM
Here is my reason for choosing PS4 and Xbox One in one year... Games. Nifty right?
---
Interestingly enough, video game companies used to be able to make money without selling out like cheap prostitutes.-KaiserWarrior
#10Iceman83Posted 7/20/2014 11:12:05 AM
Here are my reasons.

Better games and I'm already paying for LIVE.
---
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hfYJsQAhl0