what makes guilty gear more complex then killer instinct

#11CyberEvilPosted 7/20/2014 2:05:04 PM
I'm pretty much positive that Guilty Gear Xrd is going to hit Xbox One. ArcSystem Works is confirmed to be developing on the Xbox One and that's their only current gen title.

In any case, the older Guilty Gears had layers and layers of mechanics that made the gameplay incredibly complex and technical. The newest is a bit more accessible but not to the degree KI is. KI is a masterclass in accessible gameplay to pull in new players while also keeping the skill gap intact. As far as 2D fighters go, I'm not sure there's another that handles it as well as KI.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#12DonVito1990Posted 7/20/2014 2:16:24 PM
Watching high level players play it would help you understand. Try some EVO footage.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
#13ExempliGratiaPosted 7/20/2014 2:52:43 PM
CyberEvil posted...
I'm pretty much positive that Guilty Gear Xrd is going to hit Xbox One. ArcSystem Works is confirmed to be developing on the Xbox One and that's their only current gen title.

In any case, the older Guilty Gears had layers and layers of mechanics that made the gameplay incredibly complex and technical. The newest is a bit more accessible but not to the degree KI is. KI is a masterclass in accessible gameplay to pull in new players while also keeping the skill gap intact. As far as 2D fighters go, I'm not sure there's another that handles it as well as KI.

I was going to get a PS4 this year just for GGXRD i can hold off until Uncharted 4 if it is coming this year if not. I'm getting my ps4 soon.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#14pikapika212Posted 7/20/2014 3:13:31 PM
If GG does come out in Xbox, it'll probably be a while. Though I feel like it won't, but we'll wait for how the future holds.....and if it does....my friend can probably can get into it..
---
PSN pikapika212 /Guilty Gear - Baiken, A.B.A, Zappa, Dizzy, Anji, Everyone
Blazblue - Rachel Alucard, Hakumen, Platinum/ Persona - Labyrs
#15OmegaTavoPosted 7/20/2014 4:08:53 PM
CyberEvil posted...

Would love to see your link backing up that.

Here's mine saying it won't be on the xbone.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Guilty-Gear-Xrd-SIGN-Coming-PS3-PS4-Xbox-360-Xbox-One-58960.html
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987